Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on August 14, 2014
The description is false. This cable will NOT work with a "fat" PS2. That model of PS2 needs a cable with one square side and I've rounded. This cable is two rounded sides. That's probably why they didn't show a closeup picture of the connection. They are hoping customers throw out the cable instead of wasting time to return it. Out of principle, I am returning this cable. It's not worth my time, but I refuse to let this vendor profit from my purchase. I will not be buying any more products from Gator Crunch.
on November 18, 2013
I love it because it works on PS1 and PS2, but it's like a 1' 6" long or less. Better break out the extension cord.
on December 15, 2013
this did not work for me at all unless I am stupid it is not at all the cord the listing said it was I ordered another one and it looks different and works great
on January 3, 2014
I tried to use it in both my PS1 and PS2, but it didn't work. I just threw it out!
on October 8, 2013
Power cord is only 3 feet long while the original cord was 6 feet long, so now the kids need to keep the game closer to the wall while playing video games. The gauge of the cord is also smaller. Overall the quality and feel of the cord is C H E A P! It is cheaply made and I do not expect this cord to last very long. This is not the sellers fault, but they should pick quality well made products.
on November 29, 2015
This is for the PAL models of the PS1 and PS2. They will not work on an NTSC / UC PS1 and PS2 at all since they require one of the sides to be squared instead of rounded. Should have specified that in the description.
on August 3, 2013
This is in great shape. Works perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for working ps1 stuff. The cord fit into the system just as I expected.
on April 12, 2013
POWER. UNLIMITED POWER. assuming you're plugged into a wall outlet. It works for both PS1 and PS2 consoles. I got it brand new and had no trouble. Great buy!
on February 28, 2015
Product was delivered on time and packaged just right. Works perfectly for granddaughter's playstation and the price was just right.
on June 27, 2014
Got exactly what I wanted, works as it should and the price was great. Works for PS1/2 and also for my camera charger!