5.0 out of 5 stars Nice System and features
Published 18 months ago by Seb T.

3.0 out of 5 stars my purchase
I was satisfied with my purchase everything works but the ps3 controler. It acts like one side of the controler is paralized and it does not function. Please help and recommend the best action that i should make. Thank you.
Published 14 months ago by Elena

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice System and features, August 29, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony Playstation 3 250GB Sports Champion & EyePet Move Bundle (Video Game)
1st time PS3 buyer but I own a PSP for a few years and enjoy it. Good package featuring Top loading console (door slides from right to left to open and left to right to close)1 wireless dual shock six axis controller, 1 move controller, 1 eye, 2 games, USB cable, analog A/V cable. Full wired and wireless options for internet, 2 USB ports, HDMI port (no cable included)and 250gb HDD. I also discovered I can use my Windows 7 computer as a media server thru PS3 and watch/listen to anything that's on my computer (see Youtube for instructions) and not have to use any internal drive space on the console. Playing Gran Turismo 5 with my kid and blown away by the graphics. Haven't tried MOVE games yet but I'm sure they're gonna be fun (we still use our Wii). Both systems are fun but PS3 wins IMO, just for graphics alone. Also... it plays Blu-Ray.

5.0 out of 5 stars ps3 is still the best gaming consolue out there!, November 21, 2013
You wont be sorry! PS3 is the most amazing and innovated gaming console on the market! If you are a serious gamer or If you're shopping for your kids ps3 is the way to go! Its backwards compatible, wireless, the online gaming is free(xbox live is 60/year). Its also very easy to set parental controls. What I really love about ps3 is the network is free! When i had an xbox I had to pay 60$ for a membership to be able to watch netflix(which is 10$/month on its own) and connect to the internet. With ps3 all you have to pay for is netflix its self not an online membership. Its also a BLUERAY player! Although the ps4 came out recently I still think a ps3 is the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, January 22, 2014
The PS3 is a great gadget. I am a 70 yr old retired male who mostly just sat around.
I acquired the PS3 about three weeks ago and I cant get enough of the games that
I play. Mostly golf, tennis, bowling and ping pong. These were some of my favorite
games as a younger man. I played golf and tennis until I was 50 yrs old and never
thought I would play again. The games are so realistic that I actually feel like I am
really on the gold course or tennis court. etc. This has gotten me off the sofa and
now I am getting some much needed exercise. thanks PS3.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PLAYSTATION 3 System MOVE BUNDLE, March 19, 2013
This is a Great Value
I got an Extra Game (Eye Pet)

This is a wonderful Deal. New Design Great Bundle

PS3 Move Controller + PS3 Eye + PS3 Sports Champions + PS3 Eye Pet
I'm Very Happy I got Everything I wanted Plus more. Thank you I appreciate it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, August 29, 2013
As described! Disc load system is a little "cheap", it should have USB connectors in the back (for camera connection)
Everything else is great! Software and navigation are very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Great deal and my sister loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
arrived in good condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
excellence

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks for the product all this fine see you later, June 26, 2014
thanks for the product all this fine see you later

4.0 out of 5 stars membership expired, June 24, 2014
Playstation plus membership of wine expired 3 months ago so I could not activate it with the code that brought.

Sony Playstation 3 250GB Sports Champion & EyePet Move Bundle