1,016 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra I've found so far!!!
I've lost a lot of weight recently (150+ lbs). While this has been great for my health and self esteem, it has been hell on my bust. What little shape I had has gone with the pounds. Now I feel like I have it back and more! Thanks to this bra, I can wear pretty tops again without the worry of either ending up 'muffin-topped', 'bullet-boobed', or 'pointing south'...
Published on February 26, 2012 by Larkin O'Donoghue

3.0 out of 5 stars Madonna boob
Published on October 8, 2012 by Semery

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra I've found so far!!!, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Playtex Women's 18-Hour Ultimate Lift And Support Wire-Free Bra (Apparel)

In addition to all over lift and support, this bra is also extremely comfortable. In fact, I ordered one to start with, tried it on when it arrived, and ordered three more that same day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the perfect bra, September 7, 2012
I am almost 70 years old and my "girls" have gone south. Finally, I have found a bra that is comfortable and put the "girls" back where the are suppose to be. I gave up on underwire bras years ago because they either dug into my ribs or the wires came out. I only wish they came in 34 DD for my daughter who is now wearing underwire bras. I think she would love 18 Hour Bra. I do wish it came in black. I just came back to Amazon and ordered myself two more. I was surprise the Nude color was a few dollars more than the white, so I just ordered white.....watching my pennies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit and Playtex Quality!, January 7, 2012
Very comfortable bra, with cups sized correctly. So many name brand bras available skimp on cup size, and even sizing up from a DD to DDD to allow for extra room, there is virtually no difference in the cup size, creating a terrible fit. I love this bra; it is sized correctly and fits perfectly. I have purchased several expensive bras over the years, but always seem to come back to Playtex, and this is the reason! QUALITY, FIT, and STYLE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yowza!, May 20, 2013
V "badcat" (Bad Cat Cottage) - See all my reviews
I've never had a bra fitting and wore a 36C for most of my adult life. After reading up on proper measuring I ordered a 36D and probably should have ordered a DD because it's still a little small in the cups, but -- OMG I LOVE THIS BRA!!! It's comfortable, gives the kind of support I don't ever remember having from a bra (not even from an underwire), and it seems to work as a minimizer! After wearing the first for a full day, I ordered two more (of the 36D) so I can keep them rotating; hopefully they'll last a very long time.

PS A playtex was my very first bra and I HATED it because of the pointy cups. The memory of that bra kept me away from pretty much anything made by playtex for decades. This playtex style looks much more natural.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have ordered more!!, January 14, 2013
Marian B. Helms (Rock Hill, SC United States) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this item to everyone....especially those who are well endowed!! For several years, I have tried to find a comfortable bra, without underwire, that would keep the girls in place. This bra definetly fits the bill!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint, May 8, 2012
I have an 18-hour bra that is at least twenty years old and decided it was past time to indulge in another. This one does not disappoint. The support is magnificent, the wide straps comforting and the material soft yet strong. I love this bra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, supportive wire free, December 1, 2011
Got this bra because I am pregnant and needed an inexpensive, wire-free bra. I am pleased with the support, the look under my clothes, and the comfort of this bra. It stays in place and does not need adjustment during the day. Seems to fit true to size. I just wish it came in black. Had to get another style in black and it is not nearly as comfortable as this one. Would purchase again in a second.

3.0 out of 5 stars Madonna boob, October 8, 2012
I was really excited to try this bra out. It seemed like the wide padded straps and extra wide band with 4 closures at the back would be a step up from the bras I currently owned. What I did not realize was that this bra was going to make me look like I was starring in an 80s Madonna video, the lack of any cup structure gives me serious cone boob. Maybe this is not a problem for the smaller cup sizes but at a DD this is pretty extreme and does not look natural or even flattering. The only reason I am keeping this bra is because it does provide a reasonable level of comfort and support when I am at the gym or riding horses.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 Hour Ultimate Lift and Support Wire Free an Excellent Fitting Feminine Bra., December 19, 2012
It's so difficult to buy a bra online because it is generally one of those clothes items you just need to try on to see if it is a good fit. However, I needed a couple of good bras in different colors and wasn't in the mood to run from store to store so I carefully measured myself - at 5' 5 and a half inches tall and 165 pounds, it appeared I needed a 40B. A very difficult size to find under any circumstances. I read all the reviews and decided to go ahead and order this bra in red and a black and white in another style, the Playtex Women's 18 Hour Smooth N' Stylish Soft Cup 40B.

You would think there would not be a lot of difference between the two, right? Wrong. I wish I had ordered all of the colors in the Ultimate Lift and Support Wire Free that I ordered the red bra in. I fully expected the RED bra to not be right. it not only fit me like it was made for me, but it was way more comfortable than the black and white bras! Both the black and white bras were slightly smaller around my diaphragm area, which was uncomfortable. However, I have to add that all three were very beautiful, stylish, feminine bras - not my mother's big old bra!

The difference wasn't huge, but there was definitely a better fit in the RED Lift and Support bra. The diaphragm and back lines of this bra seemed slightly longer which meant it supported without suffocating me. I have thought about going up to a 42B, but have learned that when you increase the width of a bra, for a reason that makes no sense to me, they assume you also grow out in bust size as well and you end up with an ill-fitting bra with large gaps under the armpits.

I still can't get the black in this bra and that is the color I wear most, but I am going to order another white in this one and probably a black in the original, less comfortable bra because I am too lazy to go looking for the black in this one. All three are really pretty to look at, there is no back flab or overhang - they all do exactly what they are supposed to do. Just this one is a teeny bit more comfortable doing it's job. I highly recommend the 18 Hour Ultimate Lift and Support Wire Free bra in all colors if you can find them. I am very grateful to Playtex and Amazon for making this usually grueling process quite pain free for me and I think I've found a bra I can count on to deliver comfort, support, and a good fit finally, in a very feminine, lovely bra that shows no lines and no sagging even under thin sweaters! Now I shall await them to make it in black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Solid Bra., May 18, 2013
I used to wear the #4693 model but that one gave me what my sister referred to as "torpedo boobs" so I was on the lookout for a new bra and after reading the top review for this bra I took the plunge. It works great, my chest looks good, and for the most part it is very comfortable.