Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon December 11, 2007
This bra is a fine alternative for those of us who are large busted but cannot abide wearing an underwire. It is one of Playtex's best offerings - unlike, for example, the Comfort Strap 18-hour, it does not lack support for the full figured. It also is attractive and highly comfortable. I especially like the Honey shade, which does not show under clothing as might white.
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2008
I desparately needed new bras & I saw a commercial for these & being large on top, thought I'd give it a try. Great support, gave me the extra "lift" my 40+ ta-ta's needed :) Wish the straps were just a tad thinner so they don't show when wearing tank tops, but all in all, will shop for Playtex products again.
on August 11, 2009
This bra is a super, well-fitting product for me. Being a bit larger on one side than the other (no one is perfect...right?), this bra is a real find because of the cups. They seem to cover a multitude of sins, plus this bra is actually sexy for a woman who is large breasted. We usually get stuck with the "plain Jane" type of bra that makes us feel less attractive. Since I found it, I've ordered every color and I will be sure to keep several in reserve. I rated this bra as a four star only because the lace is a bit rough in the beginning, but once washed several times it gets softer.
Don't hesitate to try this bra.....I think you'll like it!!
on October 15, 2008
For those of us who need the extra D, this bra has proven to be the best I've ever had. Not only does it lend support, but the level of support even extends to when I'm running. When I'm wearing these, I experience extreme comfort! I haven't tested it with more rigorous exercises like aerobics, but they keep things in check. No more bouncing all over the place.
on September 25, 2009
I've tried Playtex 18hr bras before and have never had much success with them. They either don't fit right, pinch in the wrong places, or are made with nasty rubber that sticks to my skin. This bra is pretty, it comes in 5 different colors, and it is extremely comfortable. I have worn this bra beyond 18 hours, and do not feel like I'm getting out of a corset when I take it off. I also like the fact that this bra lifts me (where others do not) and make me feel at least ten years younger. They are also a great price.
on October 22, 2008
Most comfortable bra I've ever owned. And I've tried hundreds of styles. Wearing a large size, 48DD, it's not easy to find a bra that feels this soft and still offers support. Note: It does tend to stretch quite a bit after many wearings. Drying it in the clothes dryer (only once in awhile) helps to bring it back to size.
on February 22, 2010
This is a very good bra for the money. Even after a year and many washings, it provides the lift I need, and without underwires! The lightly padded cups cover all bases well but don't add size to my already ample bosom. The cups do tend to be on the large side though. I wear a D, but could probably use a "C and 3/4" for this bra if they made it. And the last thing, I usually don't care for Playtex, but this product works for me. I plan to purchase more.
on June 28, 2011
I can usually find something good to say about most products, but not this bra. I ordered my regular size, and the fit is way off. The band is too tight, the cups are too large. Not only are they large, but they're too pointy. I'm not a fan of cone-shaped boobs that stick out in opposite directions. If you decide to order this, I would consider going up a band size and down a cup size. Then again, I just wouldn't order it.
on April 30, 2008
This is a very comfy bra. The straps don't bite and it breathes with you.
on January 16, 2014
These bras run a little large. It says hand wash only but I throw everything in the wash and if it survives its a keeper and this bra washes beautifully without shrink of product loss. I suffer from my bras straps sliding off my shoulders, they don't with this one.

The material is bumpy and does not look good under a t shirt of clingy material but looks great under heavier shirts and blouses.