5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a bra that fits well
I have to say that this is one bra that I will buy again and again. It is well fitting and minimizes perspiration. I'm a big girl and it's been difficult to find a bra that fits well without wires. I use to think that I had to just live with the discomfort. I can now say that the discomfort is definately in the past. Thank you Playtex for taking care of us big girls.
Published on August 14, 2011 by Linda Schneider

3.0 out of 5 stars Playtex Wirefree Bra
First wear of bra was great and very comfortable but after a few wears and washes the fabric appeared to soften and not give same support. Strap design is great and stay in place.
Published on January 30, 2012 by Bondi1

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a bra that fits well, August 14, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally found comfort and support, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Playtex Women's 18 Hour Gel Comfort Strap Wire Free Bra (Apparel)
I'm 42/DDD plus size. I purchased 3. This bra fits really well and no wires! Also gives the support I NEED. I've gotten to the point I can't stand under wires. It's pretty too. The lavender is more a blue. Not two tone like the picture. The soaring blue is a light turquoise. When will the manufactures sell matching panties with all bras? lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Boobs!, August 18, 2011
YAY! Finally a bra that I like. I am 37, plus sized, have had one kid (yes need some support!) and super short from chest to top of shoulder. Straps are always slipping off (even on the tightest fitting), underwire hurts and this bra? This bra is amazing...WHY did I not buy 4 of them before. Bye Bye uncomfortable bras HELLO Playtex 18 hour gel comfort strap wire free bras! RUN, yes RUN and buy these!

3.0 out of 5 stars Playtex Wirefree Bra, January 30, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy But Oddly Pointy and Not Attractive, June 27, 2012
This is the old sweatpants of bras. It's comfortable, the straps do not slip, and I find it supportive enough to be reasonably active. It's not a sports bra, but it's good enough for casual biking, gardening, light hikes/walks, etc. Unfortunately the bra cups are seamed in this weird pointy cone-like way. I'm not cone shaped so not only is cone an odd look but It's a deflated cone since I don't fill out the 'point'. It also does nothing for my cleavage because of the shape and cut of the bra, so it doesn't redeem itself there. The Lavender is a pretty frosted lavender blue with patterns.
I wear mine, but I'm not buying another one.
Lavender, 42D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bra for the money, September 15, 2013
If you are thinking total comfort with this bra, then you will be disappointed. Its construction means that there is extra fabric under the bust line. Even though there is no under wire, that extra fabric does dig into the skin after several hours in the heat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice construction, May 7, 2014
This bra is pretty well constructed. The gel straps are very comfortable and don't budge. The underseams are just as supportive as wires but they don't dig into your ribs. They tend to run a little big in the cups and a little small in the band. Since I am not built like a Hammer Films heroine, I will take that into account the next time I order one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Platex 18 Hour Bra, September 11, 2012
Brenda E. Curry (FPO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
This is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. The straps don't dig into the shoulders, they rest comfortably all day. Anyone with big breasts will understand my point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, March 20, 2014
Full coverage, comfortable straps that don't fall off my narrow shoulders. Doesn't ride up in back. Does the job without underwires!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRA, December 8, 2013
I love the thicker straps...Big women need big straps!! LOL Very true to cup size. Very happy with the purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies