Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 14, 2011
I have to say that this is one bra that I will buy again and again. It is well fitting and minimizes perspiration. I'm a big girl and it's been difficult to find a bra that fits well without wires. I use to think that I had to just live with the discomfort. I can now say that the discomfort is definately in the past. Thank you Playtex for taking care of us big girls.
on August 16, 2011
I'm 42/DDD plus size. I purchased 3. This bra fits really well and no wires! Also gives the support I NEED. I've gotten to the point I can't stand under wires. It's pretty too. The lavender is more a blue. Not two tone like the picture. The soaring blue is a light turquoise. When will the manufactures sell matching panties with all bras? lol
on August 18, 2011
YAY! Finally a bra that I like. I am 37, plus sized, have had one kid (yes need some support!) and super short from chest to top of shoulder. Straps are always slipping off (even on the tightest fitting), underwire hurts and this bra? This bra is amazing...WHY did I not buy 4 of them before. Bye Bye uncomfortable bras HELLO Playtex 18 hour gel comfort strap wire free bras! RUN, yes RUN and buy these!
on June 27, 2012
This is the old sweatpants of bras. It's comfortable, the straps do not slip, and I find it supportive enough to be reasonably active. It's not a sports bra, but it's good enough for casual biking, gardening, light hikes/walks, etc. Unfortunately the bra cups are seamed in this weird pointy cone-like way. I'm not cone shaped so not only is cone an odd look but It's a deflated cone since I don't fill out the 'point'. It also does nothing for my cleavage because of the shape and cut of the bra, so it doesn't redeem itself there. The Lavender is a pretty frosted lavender blue with patterns.
I wear mine, but I'm not buying another one.
Lavender, 42D
on September 15, 2013
If you are thinking total comfort with this bra, then you will be disappointed. Its construction means that there is extra fabric under the bust line. Even though there is no under wire, that extra fabric does dig into the skin after several hours in the heat.
on January 30, 2012
First wear of bra was great and very comfortable but after a few wears and washes the fabric appeared to soften and not give same support. Strap design is great and stay in place.
on May 7, 2014
This bra is pretty well constructed. The gel straps are very comfortable and don't budge. The underseams are just as supportive as wires but they don't dig into your ribs. They tend to run a little big in the cups and a little small in the band. Since I am not built like a Hammer Films heroine, I will take that into account the next time I order one of these.
on July 3, 2013
Won't buy this bra again. Girls hang and this one has no support. Bra hangs like a sleep bra. Have to have straps at their tightest which increases shoulder depressions. I wish someone would come up with a bra for older, large breasted women that will hold the girls up but not irritate like wired.
on May 11, 2014
For me, this bra didn't fit well in the cup area. There was extra fabric. Also, I don't like seams on the cups because it isn't as smooth. It didn't lift and support as in the photo. Many people obviously do like it, though, and it may fit you.

I ordered 2 other styles of bras by Playtex that fit and support me much better. My favorite of the two is The Ultimate Lift and Support Bra. It's very smooth in the cup area and lifts and supports as in the photo. By the way, I ordered the same size as this gel comfort strap bra. I first ordered one to see if it would work for me. Then, I ordered 2 more.

Of course, everyone is different. This is what worked for me.
It also has a higher review rating here on Amazon.
on March 24, 2014
I only gave this product 4 starts instead of 5 mainly because it seems to run a teeny bit small, i.e., I have to buy a 40 DDD as opposed to my usual 38 DDD, so not a HUGE difference, but enough of one.
Besides that I LOVE this bra, its basically the only kind I wear anymore. I have an injured rotated cuff on my left shoulder, so as you can imagine, bras are usually my worst nightmare, and also as you can probably deduce from my measurements given earlier I don't have the luxury of just forgoing a bra for the day if I plan on going anywhere. the straps on this bra though don't dig in like ever other bra I've used, I can actually wear these for hours at a time without additional pain to my shoulder.