Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 14, 2011
I have to say that this is one bra that I will buy again and again. It is well fitting and minimizes perspiration. I'm a big girl and it's been difficult to find a bra that fits well without wires. I use to think that I had to just live with the discomfort. I can now say that the discomfort is definately in the past. Thank you Playtex for taking care of us big girls.
0Comment43 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2011
I'm 42/DDD plus size. I purchased 3. This bra fits really well and no wires! Also gives the support I NEED. I've gotten to the point I can't stand under wires. It's pretty too. The lavender is more a blue. Not two tone like the picture. The soaring blue is a light turquoise. When will the manufactures sell matching panties with all bras? lol
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2011
YAY! Finally a bra that I like. I am 37, plus sized, have had one kid (yes need some support!) and super short from chest to top of shoulder. Straps are always slipping off (even on the tightest fitting), underwire hurts and this bra? This bra is amazing...WHY did I not buy 4 of them before. Bye Bye uncomfortable bras HELLO Playtex 18 hour gel comfort strap wire free bras! RUN, yes RUN and buy these!
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2012
This is the old sweatpants of bras. It's comfortable, the straps do not slip, and I find it supportive enough to be reasonably active. It's not a sports bra, but it's good enough for casual biking, gardening, light hikes/walks, etc. Unfortunately the bra cups are seamed in this weird pointy cone-like way. I'm not cone shaped so not only is cone an odd look but It's a deflated cone since I don't fill out the 'point'. It also does nothing for my cleavage because of the shape and cut of the bra, so it doesn't redeem itself there. The Lavender is a pretty frosted lavender blue with patterns.
I wear mine, but I'm not buying another one.
Lavender, 42D
on January 30, 2012
First wear of bra was great and very comfortable but after a few wears and washes the fabric appeared to soften and not give same support. Strap design is great and stay in place.
on September 15, 2013
If you are thinking total comfort with this bra, then you will be disappointed. Its construction means that there is extra fabric under the bust line. Even though there is no under wire, that extra fabric does dig into the skin after several hours in the heat.
on September 11, 2012
This is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. The straps don't dig into the shoulders, they rest comfortably all day. Anyone with big breasts will understand my point.
on May 7, 2014
This bra is pretty well constructed. The gel straps are very comfortable and don't budge. The underseams are just as supportive as wires but they don't dig into your ribs. They tend to run a little big in the cups and a little small in the band. Since I am not built like a Hammer Films heroine, I will take that into account the next time I order one of these.
on May 25, 2012
I've recently gone up in bra size and found that the Victoria's Secret bras I've been loyally purchasing no longer cut the mustard. It didn't fit right to me, even when I bought the right size. I was also looking for a wireless bra that could not only offer adequate support for larger breasts, but also have straps that didn't dig into my shoulders. I always had to give up one for the other. I decided to try these. After putting them on for the first time, I immediately realized why I've never bought department store brand underwear. These, quite frankly, are ugly. I did not want to look like my mother, but these bras give you that matronly 70's torpedo boob effect. They also run a little on the larger side, I think. What was the right size for me in every other brand is a little on the looser side with this brand. The coverage is excellent, but I feel like an old woman. The straps are so comfy, but even with a tight camisole under my blouse, I have these pointy boobs. They're making me kinda self conscious at work. I will most definitely not be wearing these when my boyfriend comes over. These are very much the "granny panties" of the bra world, and that's such a shame because they're sooo comfy and provide the support I need all without wires. I'll be wearing these around the house for sure, but I don't think I'll be wearing these out anymore. I'm way too young to be wearing my mom's undergarments. I chose to give it a middle-of-the-road score because it really is a comfy bra that does what it says, but what good is that when you're too self conscious to wear them past your front porch?
0Comment10 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2013
Won't buy this bra again. Girls hang and this one has no support. Bra hangs like a sleep bra. Have to have straps at their tightest which increases shoulder depressions. I wish someone would come up with a bra for older, large breasted women that will hold the girls up but not irritate like wired.