5.0 out of 5 stars It's About Time
Published 5 months ago by Dianne M Penny

1.0 out of 5 stars Latex Allergies? Beware!
The fit of this bra is amazing - it's very comfortable and supportive. However, if you are sensitive to latex, DO NOT BUY!!! Twenty-four hours and a huge dose of Benadryl alter, I'm still miserable. Nowhere in the description does Playtex say that this bra contains latex, but it's definitely in there somewhere!
Published 5 months ago by Bigdogzog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Latex Allergies? Beware!, July 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It's About Time, July 17, 2014
Playtex finally makes a bra that is so comfortable and isn't trying to be beautiful! It's like a sports bra with minimum "bounce" without the difficulty of getting into it. I know the description says it's over-the-head but it isn't. There are hooks on the back! The cups have a nice foam padding that doesn't "show through". That's the part I like the best. Now I can wear t-shirts and other thin knit shirts without the worry. I am a 36B and I bought a Medium. It fits great. I think it would even be good for a 36C but not more than that unless you like your bras very tight.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected. The description "pull over" makes ..., July 9, 2014
Not what I expected. The description "pull over" makes no sense because it has regular hook-in-the-back closure. The material feels bulky and the sizing is off too. Had to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product if it fits, but inconsistent measurements., August 4, 2014
Purchased three of these bras in beige, white, and grey. These bras are incredibly comfy, easy to put on, and the straps are versatile. My only complaint is that it's very difficult to unhook the straps to make it a crossback, though it is reassuring that once they're hooked, they stay that way. There was also an inconsistency in the lengths of the bras - the beige bra that I'd received was cut much higher in the front than the white. It was about an inch's difference, which definitely bothered me. And though I ordered a small in each color, some fit much tighter than others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, check the size chart on this one, August 19, 2014
Estella (Little Rock, AR) - See all my reviews
I take a 36B or 38B, which is usually a Medium in sports bras. However, according to the tag, 36B, 38B, and 36C are supposed to be size Small for this bra. I unknowingly ordered a Medium, but I like the way it fits anyway. This is a very substantial bra, wide on the sides and wide in the band underneath. If you're looking for sexy, look elsewhere. But it is very comfortable, and the thin foam lining prevents see-through. It is great for everyday wear and light exercise, but not for running. I tried it, and there is too much bounce. Maybe if I had bought the Small, the bounce would have been less, but then the band at the bottom would have been too tight. The adjustable straps are very long to allow for switching to the crossover style, which puts the ring they slide through right on the top of my shoulder instead of flat on my back. This hasn't been a problem so far, but with extended wear, it might get uncomfortable. Overall, this is the most comfortable bra I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars how do i know what size to choose based on my cup size?, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Playtex Women's Play Fundwinder Seamless Pull Over Bra (Apparel)
I want to buy this product but i am not sure what size to choose. My bra size is 36DDD

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy with this bra, July 28, 2014
I'm really happy with this bra. I have somewhat strange proportions due to lifting heavy weights often. Usually, bras can't fit comfortably around my lats and still fit in the cups. This bra looks great under t-shirts and tanktops. I don't get any little pinchy rolls under my arms or on my back. It's basically invisible under clothes, which is awesome! I'm 40"/30"/40" with a 34" under-bust measurement so it is a little loose in the band on the largest setting. It is very supportive and the soft cups give a good shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find!, August 6, 2014
Very comfortable bra with lightly lined foam cups. I am between a 38 & 40C so I ordered the XL. It fits great, no bulges under my arms or on my back. The bra is a bit longer in the front which works well for me because I am 5'9". I really enjoy the flexibility of the moveable straps. This bra does have a hook and eye closure in the back but I pull mine on and off over my head like a traditional sports bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Found It!, March 13, 2014
I have been searching everywhere for a comfortable and AFORDABLE workout bra. This is the perfect one for me. I am not really busty but definitely wanted a comfortable & supportive bra. This is perfect. I highly recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 10, 2014