5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and support
Published 12 months ago by Kathy in Texas

2.0 out of 5 stars Not one of Playtex's best
Published 17 months ago by LL

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and support, January 27, 2014
I have been wearing the magic comfort sports bras and realize they loose their shape and support very quickly and don't do well after a few washings. I love this bra as it is every bit as comfortable as the other ones, and provides so much more support and shape, not to mention they hold up five times longer too. People always ask me if I've lost weight when I wear this bra as it me look so much better and keeps everything where it should be.........this bra is worth twice the price and I'm just wearing the other bras for sleeping and lounging around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic bra, December 27, 2013
e.grace (Portland, Maine) - See all my reviews
I have always disliked underwire bras, my most recent set were unbelievably uncomfortable and expensive, and I hated them. I searched to see if there was anything else that would give me support, fit properly and not cost a fortune. The reviews do not lie, this bra fits the bill. A truly comfortable and supportive fit, that for me (40DD) ran true to size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not one of Playtex's best, August 5, 2013
LL (East Coast) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a bra to replace the (now discontinued?) Playtex style # 4738, the Secrets Side Smoothing Wire Free Bra. This bra is not it. Unlike the "contour cups" of the side-smoothing bra, this is a mesh-lined bra with no shaping foam. For larger mature breasts, that missing foam made all the difference in the world and (for me) rendered the bra unwearable; "deflated" is how I would describe the look. Its appearance under a fitted tee was also less than desirable; the lining was not thick enough to prevent show-through. Sizing was true and consistent with other Playtex styles. Back it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best bra I've ever bought, December 15, 2013
this is a great fitting bra.....the best I've every bought. The cup tends to wrap around the side which keeps you snuggly fitted inside the cup, without falling over the edges

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, January 24, 2014
Best way to put this ladies, I'm 41, I'm a 38DDD, working mother who has no time to shop for bras. If you want a good bra, that provides good shape and support that you don't have to tug at all day, then this is the bra! I'm not a big fan of underwire bras, and this bra still provides great support and looks nice under any type of top. The size fits true, if you're 38DDD, then that is what to order. Love this bra! disappointed I can't get it in black though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bra Ever!, December 12, 2013
I had already purchased one of these at a store and decided to get another one. I have always worn underwires and this bra does not have it, but promised complete support. Well, it is absolutely true and it is probably one of the most comfortable bras I have ever worn, no wires and more support than any wire could every provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit!, September 25, 2013
I found this bra to be so very comfortable. And it has to be the best support ever. My clothes look better-no bulges. I can wear this all day and it breathes-so no irritation or itch. And no tiresome, uncomfortable underwire!

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, soft, supports well, December 8, 2013
The bra is true to size and fits great, it's well-made and soft.

Cups - great shape, round, not spiky.
Inner seems on top of cups - soft, gentle, do not dig into skin
Straps - wide, very comfortable

Great bra!

1.0 out of 5 stars B-cup?, January 1, 2014
Ginger (Mackinaw, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
Maybe Playtex's B-cup is different than everyone else's? The model in the picture is filling out her bra. I have been a B-cup most of my life am as heavy as ever so my boobs are plenty big, but didn't fill out the 38B bra. I put this thing on and my boobs looked saggy and left room at the top of the bra. I bought this bra because of the comfortable straps and it looks super-smooth, wire free, and comfortable. I tried on the one I received and my boobs looked saggy and didn't fill up the cup at the top. I'm not getting any younger and need help looking perky, not saggy. This thing didn't to that for me, so it got returned. No offense to the seller. It arrived on time and was simple to ship back.

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks the same as the photo, and fits alright, January 20, 2014
there's basically no stretch to this at all. make sure that you measure yourself before you buy, and be realistic! seriously, it doesn't stretch at all!

Playtex Women's 18 Hour Sensational Sleek Wirefree Bra