5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Comfort and support!
I am really happy with this bra. I wear a 40DDD. It is really difficult for me to find a comfortable bra that actually supports the load. This one was comfortable immediately and the girls are up where they belong. If you are large busted, you have to try this bra. You won't regret it.
Published on June 20, 2010 by Deb from Ohio

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy fabric and odd shape
Published on March 20, 2012 by Isa H. Loeb

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Comfort and support!, June 20, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars These reviews don't lie: comfortable and keeps my middle-aged DDD tatas nice and high and pert! with good side smoothing, August 11, 2011
Mir (North Miami Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've gone from a 48 to a 38 band size, lost 115 pounds, and I have some serious droopage in the tata and side torso. Those of you who've also lost a lot of weight know what I mean, right? Well, I have lived in underwire to get the support I need. My faves are Wacoal and some of the Avenue and Lane Bryant ones I still wear. However, I wanted a wirefree for the days when I was all casual and wanted comfort and still look good (not squashed in sports bras that I use to workout).

Well, dang. These are great. And so much less expensive than my beloved Wacoals.

The babies are HIGH and PERT and in control with some dip between (I hate monoboob). They keep my looser side skin in nice. I can wear it all day without feeling like I'm being squashed by a giant squid tentacle.

I just ordered 2 more (black, beige). These work fine for non-impact workouts, like Pilates and Yoga, too. Isometrics. Weight lifting, that sort of stuff.

I love these. Cheap and effective. And no weird seams. I hate seams cause I live in yoga wear and t-shirts. :D My go-to casual bra now. 38DDD. And they stay up. Woohoo!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Bra, September 12, 2010
I like this bra, it is really comfortable. I own one in nude and one in black already. The straps stay in place, there are no lines in the cups, and the bra smooths out the sides and back. This bra now my favorite bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars Playtex #4049, March 11, 2010
Good support and stays put, comfortable shoulder straps. I would prefer a padded cup (or lined) for less show through under my tops.

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy fabric and odd shape, March 20, 2012
Isa H. Loeb (Ellensburg, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This bra does seem to give good support. I normally wear a 36D, but I ordered a cup size up after reading other reviews and the 36DD was the correct size. The fabric felt itchy and a bit uncomfortable. It was not as smoothing as I hoped and I did "spill out" I bit on the sides, which is very unflattering. There was also a little bit of the cone-bra thing going on and it made my boobs look a little bit weird. The other bra I ordered, the comfort revolution bra by Bali, was extremely comfortable and worked very well for me - I'd recommend getting that one instead if you are looking for a comfortable and flattering bra. Though, the Bali bra is a little less supportive, but for the added comfort, it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way, November 18, 2010
I love so many things about this bra. It's very supportive. You barely know it's there, it's not bulky or padded (which I don't need - I'm already a 40DD). Comfortable straps. No wires or pieces of plastic poking me. Low-ish cut but still full coverage and no hanging out anywhere, which I usually have a problem with. And decently priced! A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Bras I Have Ever Owned!, June 19, 2011
I have always had problems with bras. Finding one that fits properly, does what it is supposed to do, support, and is comfortable, is almost impossible for me. Then I tried this bra, and it has been a winner! It meets all my criteria for a great bra. It does not cut-in under my arms. It has pads in the shoulder straps, which help a lot with comfort. It looks good under T-shirts and other clothes. I first bought one of these at Wal-Mart, where I was able to try it on. Then I found it on Amazon for less, and no tax or shipping charge because I bought another item and my total was over 25.00. I have two of these now, the beige, and the white. Both are holding up well after wearing and washing many times. I do not put them in the dryer, just air dry. I will purchase this bra again when I need a new one.

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable!, August 27, 2012
I'm a 36C. I was looking for a bra for weekend chores/errands. the kind of bra I could forget I was wearing. the good = these straps do not slip. I have narrow shoulders but there was no way these straps would migrate down my arms. and I have to say the amount of bounce control was impressive - there wasn't going to be any sagging or any bouncing in this bra. however, too much weight was carried by the straps instead of the band so my shoulders started aching almost as soon as I put the bra on! and then I started itching where all the seams are - on the straps, on the sides, on the back. so if you are looking for a heavy-duty industrial strength bra and your skin isn't at all sensitive, this bra could work for you. but I wanted a comfortable bra and this one definitely is not that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bra but......., May 28, 2012
I ordered two of these. One in nude the other in pink. They are well made and very pretty, however they run large. I ordered them in 42 B which is my normal size but they are very much too large. The band seems too flaccid but I can't vouch for the support or lack thereof, as the bras are too large both in the band and in the cups. I'm disappointed because I needed new bras to wear on vacation and there's no time to return them and order them a size (or 2) smaller. I've come to the conclusion that bras are something that you need to try on before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely, March 28, 2010
It is very hard to find bras in my size that fit correctly. These bras are comfortable, fit well, and I was able to get three of them at once. In stores the most I can find in my size are one bra at a time. Ordering through Amazon saved time and effort.

Rate and Discover Movies