Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sultan of Slots
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 6, 2012
looked like fun so i bought it. played it for 5min and have now removed it from my kindle worst game i have ever played. save your money do not down load people.
on January 9, 2013
If you like to play slots this is not for you. You will constantly win but the game is beyone a snooze. Nothing at all special about it and not worth paying for.
on November 20, 2012
This game has some fun to it, but I don't like the puzzles. I don't play it very often. Will keep it on Kindle
on May 19, 2013
This one I played a few times: first with 25 lines and reduced it to 5 lines, will probably remove from my system, the bonus games not good, and the payout is awful.
on August 3, 2013
CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING EXCITING ABOUT THIS...IT IS BEAUTIFULL...GRAFFICS NICE BUT THE FUN (FOR ME..JUST ISN'T THERE...IT IS VERY COLORFULL...ANN BONETTI
on May 4, 2013
It is a very boring nonentertaining game. I do not like the graphics of the game. I do not recommend this game.
on April 24, 2013
The game is not explained and pop ups don't work. This game should be revamped and resubmitted to the public
on January 4, 2013
I didn't understand the game at all, had no clue what it took to win so I just had to keep spinning and when the bells and whistles went off I knew I had won something, guess I need to go to Vegas more!
on April 27, 2014
A lot of bonus features makes it fun, but the time bonus is to frequent and annoying. Makes me want to play another game. I just let the time run out now which is a waist of my time.
on December 5, 2013
Not so great. Graphics seem really outdated. Prefer more up to date games and bonuses. I know it was free but just not a favorite.