Playtouch Skins Does anyone know where I can find a skin for the Kodak Playtouch? I'm looking to put something on it so it doesn't get scratched up. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
asked by L. Floroff on April 15, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
I'm looking for one also. The black camera costs $50 less than the orange one .. so i was hoping to buy a skin for it.
ajsab answered on May 15, 2012

A
votes
Oh that's great... Hopefully they will make it... Thanks!!
L. Floroff answered on May 15, 2011

A
votes
I emailed the website where I got the skin for my cellphone (decalgirl.com). They have skins for other kodak handheld video cameras but not the playtouch (Zi10). Here's what they said to me when I asked whether they planned to offer skins for the playtouch in the immediate future:

Hello, We do not have that device currently. What I can do though is have it added to our list of devices to discuss with our development team. If the device is really being marketed or we get a great response from consumers there may be a great chance we will do it. We release about 4-5 devices per month so are always looking for devices to bring in. We use Facebook to announce all our new device designs, so please follow us! If you need more assistance with this let us know. We are available Monday - Friday EST 8am to 6pm via live help on the website or via our phone listed below. I hope you have a great day!! Amie Marie DecalGirl.com 302-360-8072 1-888-653-1430 Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm EST
Diane C Gould answered on May 12, 2011

A
votes
Nope, never did... I was hoping someone would know by posting this... But never found anything either...
L. Floroff answered on May 10, 2011

A
votes
I'm looking for one too. Did you ever find one?
Diane C Gould answered on May 9, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›