Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2014
Excellent game. Had no issues downloading or running. Is a lot of fun. have recommended this to several people. A lot of fun.
on January 5, 2014
So much fun. It was very easy to use on the kindle. The best thing is that the app was free. Now the game goes with me.
on January 2, 2014
This is a nice version of solitaire. It really helps me to relax. The colors are soothing and the card movement is smooth. I'm playing it non stop. Love the auto-complete feature
on January 8, 2014
Dislike the pop ups at the beginning of each new game. Dislike the fact it doesn't notify you when there are no more moves available. Dislike the fact you have to go all the way back to settings to start a new game.
on January 12, 2014
I couldn't find any instructions that explain why the game plays the way it does. Frankly, I lost interest after several attempts and no explanation as to why the game required 11 cards at the top and whether I did it or not I got points. Very confusing and not very motivating.
on January 4, 2014
terrible. just...terrible. card flips hesitate making speed impossible and game play nauseating. game type buttons did not work properly. there is no way to start new game without returning to menu where the selection buttons dont work. maybe someone who has never played solitaire will find this to be 4 minutes of entertaining
on January 12, 2014
This is a great version of solitaire. Has a lot of options to choose from. I also like the auto complete option when you win a game that saves you from having to place all of the cards onto the piles manually. Great way to pass the time.
on January 12, 2014
thanks for the app.... the graphics are great .. love cho0sing different cards..Consumes my time actually maybe too much of it
on January 7, 2014
This game is great for those odd moments of free time; the game is quick and you don't need to worry about always carrying a deck of cards with you or whether you have enough space to deal a game. The only drawback--and this is only possible for the computer version of the game--is that there's no way to replay the hand you've been delt. That comes in handy when you see a move you should have made several turns ago.
on January 11, 2014
I love having solitaire on my kindle. I have done reading, but never tried the games before. I like to do my Bible reading in bed at night and then do a crossword or something to really relax me and help me sleep. Having solitaire (I will check out a couple more, too) on my kindle, I don't have to have another book with me and I love it.