Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 8, 2003
Instead of settling down events start to become even more complex. Koishi decides to tell Kei her true feelings for him and Matagu seems to be interested in Ms. Kazami. Jealousy and love will come head to head as everybody tries to decide what is best for them. And why is Ichigo so interested in getting Koishi and Kei together? If Kei tries to please everyone will he end up running away from his own true feelings? And what happens if the stain puts him into a standstill?
While there is humor, as in all the Please Teacher! DVDs, these three episodes are more like a soap opera. Kei and the characters have to make some hard choices. What would you do?
on September 10, 2003
In these episodes Kei's love for Mizuho is put to the final test,
where he must choose between staying with the woman he loves, or the well being of one of his friends. The jokes have all been spent and the story takes a very serious turn as it begins to reach it's climax. Koishi still has her eyes on Kei, and she now has Ichigo backing her up in her pursuit.
My only real complaint is during an emotionally intense argument between Kei and Mizuho. The video comes so very close to pulling at your heart string, and creates the beginnings of a lump in your throat, but falls short in my opinion because of Kei's english voice, which doesn't carry the passion or emotion the character should be feeling, and comes out kinda "whiny".
Still an very excellent and worthwhile purchase, my only warning is that if you buy Vol. 3 you'd better be prepared to buy Vol. 4
on September 26, 2003
in this volume....kei and mizuho's love is put to the test once again!!! Because Koichi is soo in love with kei...ichigo becomes upset...and will do ANYTHING to get kei to go out with koichi!!!
IF you have not yet purchased volumes 1 and 2 then you are definately missing out! The story is about love...and overcoming your deepest fears. if you are a true romance anime fan..then definately add please teacher to your collection. I would rate is 14 and up..due to sexual suggestions.
on August 9, 2004
Just when Kei and Miss Kazumi start settling into a routine (after 3 months? how sad), things get shaken up again. No, it is not the in-laws again...it's the competition! Koishi tells Kei (again!) how much she loves him, and Matagu is determined to ask Miss Kazumi out. And now Ichigo throws her gloves into the ring...on the side of Koishi! How will the pair handle the jealousy?

OK, so the story is getting better. And I am glad it will be resolved in the next 3 episodes, because already, this is getting a little old. Profess the love, get shot down. See an innocent gesture, get upset. Try to kiss, get interrupted. Man, this is getting about as predictable as Sailor Moon! (though I still love that show...even though I have no idea why)

But in this DVD, there are a few twists and turns, which I won't reveal for spoilers sake. I can't say I didn't see at least part of it coming...but it was nice to shake up the pattern the series has already set.

Like I said in previous reviews of this series, I'm not a huge fan. I just can't believe it! (even discounting the fact that Miss Kazumi is an alien) I see very few redeeming qualities in Kei or Miss Kazumi, and the entire idea of them being married is just SO RIDICULOUS, it really takes my focus away for what they are trying to sell me. It annoys me that Kei calls Miss Kazumi (his WIFE) ma'am, even at home. It baffles me that Kei is seen as so desirable to both his classmate and a gorgeous (if spacey...forgive the pun) alien. It irritates me the way Kei's monologue begins every episode, including the lines "Me" "My teacher." (although I'm not sure why that bothers me).

But anyway, petty greivances aside, this show is worth watching. It is simple, it is mindless, and while not very funny or deep, it is entertaining. Plus, at only 13 episodes, it is mercifully brief.
on May 18, 2013
Please Teacher - Honeymoon's Over has a good continuing story of our 2 main characters. However, I was disapointed that there was no actual sex scenes between our characters.