Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2011 12:10:24 AM PST
Hunk Golden says:
This is one of the best books I've ever read. It's a quick read, and is great to re-read as a reference/fortifier (stay on the program). It's such a simple book, I wonder why it's not available for Kindle or Nook by now. It looks like they're coming out with a new edition in January (paperback), but still no e-book listed. Ugh!

By the way, the book is currently $8.83 here on Amazon as a bargain book. Buy it! You won't regret it. Great book. Great price.

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 5:29:17 PM PST
amberdotcom says:
I assume part of it is new buyers need the CD too but there's no reason they couldn't just ship that separately if you get the e-book version. I already have the book but I'd buy it again for Kindle because it would be great to have it on hand to refer to when I need a little help during the day. I did buy the iPad app and love it. I agree with you though an dbook would be great.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 11:39:14 AM PST
Hunk Golden says:
Yeah amberdotcom, I've seen other books with audio portions allow you to download the cd/audio part as an mp3. They could do that. I'd love to have this on my e-readers!

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 11:24:53 AM PST
I am desperate for this book in down-load for my Kindle...WHEN???????
Les Stanley
lstanle2@columbus.rr.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
I CAN MAKE YOU THIN (BOOK AND CD)
I CAN MAKE YOU THIN (BOOK AND CD) by Paul McKenna (Paperback - 2005)
4.1 out of 5 stars (454)