5.0 out of 5 stars Are we in love yet?
Published on August 4, 2005 by Dennis Jiang

2.0 out of 5 stars start of something good
this particular set had me cracking up in the beginning, but then it got too mature,then too serious,for a quirky comedy.
Published on March 24, 2011 by equal opportunity anime-er

5.0 out of 5 stars Are we in love yet?, August 4, 2005
This review is from: Please Twins - Sibling Rivalry (Vol. 2) (DVD)
Wow today I finally received the second volumn of this great series. It first started off with Miina and Karen going to maiku's school and now they just need to fit in with the rest of society. After arriving to their new school they seemed to notice some of the rumors going around about maiku being gay with Shimazaki. Is this true? If you watch this dvd you will learn the truth about this event. More importantly Miina and Karen just realized how they feel for maiku and I guess they just can't let anyone else have him, but themselves. They all decide to take a vacation and yet they just can't seem to get away from the rest of the group. This dvd plays an important role in this anime so I recommend this movie to anyone who enjoyed volumn 1 and even though it is a short series, I seem to rather enjoy these kinds of movies.

2.0 out of 5 stars start of something good, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Please Twins - Sibling Rivalry (Vol. 2) (DVD)

Please Twins - Sibling Rivalry (Vol. 2)
Please Twins - Sibling Rivalry (Vol. 2) by Artist Not Provided (DVD - 2005)
Used & New from: $4.19