Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Please, does this camera come with some case?
asked by S. Agripino on July 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Hi, in the 18-200mm lens kit it comes with the Nikon bag. For what I can see, it's the only kit with the bag included. It is exactly as the one shown on the photos; simple but nice and mostly for beginners because it can only store the camera with the lens on (I gave it to my dad). For the rest of the kit options (body only or 18-105mm) I wouldn't know but as it's not mentioned, I would assume that it doesn't come. Do I clear your doubt or where you asking something else? Cheers
Nicolas Ruiz answered on July 14, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, case comes sepretly
MOHD AL FADHALA answered on July 15, 2013

A
Hi !!! in the 18-200 it comes with the Nikon bag. I think in the other option it does'nt comes because it's not mentioned.
Angelica answered on July 15, 2013

A
This Camera Does not come With a Camera bag. Fortunately I had already had a Awesome Nikon Camera Bag which I have had for years now with my older Nikon D50 and it also held all the lenses I have too. Now if your talking about the build of the camera, YES this Camera feels like a Tank. It is quite a bit heavier than a starting line up camera. When you hold this Camera in your hands, You Know Right Away this Camera Means Business. The Photo Quality is Excellent! I Plan on using this Camera For Years to come with no Reason to ever upgrade! Have a Great Day! Hope this helps.
John C Pyles answered on July 15, 2013

A
You are Very Welcome.
John C Pyles answered on July 15, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product