Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage  McCartney Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Please do not post here . ..

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 11, 2009 7:40:55 AM PDT
I have often run across, when looking at customer reviews, those who are unhappy they didn't receive such and such, and they will not use that seller again. That has nothing to do with the product at hand and it is frustrating to see these things. You have a place in "seller feedback" to voice your frustrations and complaints. Please post them there, not here, where others are interested in differing views on the product they are interested in before purchase.

Posted on Apr 28, 2010 9:58:41 AM PDT
Ms Nouveau says:
Agreed! As an Amazon vendor myself, it is certain that the ratings for shipment belong in the seller feedback section, not the ratings for the product itself. I just wasted a while looking at the 1-star and 2-star reviews and most of them were complaining about shipping issues.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 11, 2009
Latest post:  Apr 28, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The King and I [VHS]
The King and I [VHS] by Yul Brynner (VHS Tape)
4.6 out of 5 stars (657)