Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pleaser Men's Brogue-107 Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 19, 2014
fiancee loved the look and style of these boots. with regular wear they started coming apart at the seam and his feet got wet after at most six months. if you plan on wearing extensively i advise against them. look great but not built well.
on May 30, 2015
After doing a bit of research and reading that these run small on sizes I ordered a 9 for my 8.5 size foot.. Fits perfectly. Haven't fully broken them in yet but, they are surprisingly light. The one thing I wasn't expecting was just how "HIGH GLOSS" these things are.. I mean they are REALLY SHINY. The pictures just don't show you that they are like parade boot Shiny. Other than that everything else seems to be fine with them.
on January 15, 2011
In a few words I can honestly say that I love these boots. They are very unique and a very specific style that I spent several weeks looking for. I can say that I am very glad that I found these because they are pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

As for the quality, I have owned several pairs of Demonia boots and I have worn every one of them until there was nothing left to wear. I literally walked out the front of one pair and out the back of another, not because of build quality but because I spent 2 or 3 years wearing each pair until they just fell apart.
As far as these boots go, the quality is just what I expected from Demonia. They walk well and after the first few days of getting used to them I find them very comfortable. My only real complaint is the "man-made leather" that Demonia loves to use on any of their boots that cost under $200. If these were real leather I'd have no complaints at all. An option for plain, non-skull buckles would have been nice too but since they are covered by my pants I can live with them.

So basicly if you are looking for some unique brogue style shoes but prefer boots like me, these are great and you really can't beat the price either.
on November 29, 2010
I bought these for a Halloween costume. The size 11 fit nice. I normally wear a 11 1/2 to 12 depending on the boot, but the 11 fit nice. Fairly comfortable to walk in and you don't need much break in time either. Depending on what your looking for I would suggest these boots. I will use them again for future costumes.
on May 22, 2015
they were what i wanted however they didn't zip the whole way up my leg and the zipper was cheap n broke after 3 or 4 uses
on December 14, 2014
love these boots, but they are to small the cut is wrong. seem they run smaller then I thought.