5.0 out of 5 stars Great Platform Shoe, August 24, 2010
I was looking at shoes in Amazon and found this pair of shoes in my size for $15.99 and I could not resist buying them. They just arrived today and I am wearing them as I write this. They are fantastic! They fit perfect and look great on me. They are so comfortable I could wear them all week long. I love very high heel shoes and have been purchasing a lot of 5 and 6 inch heels. This is my first platform shoe and it is so great. I have a shoe with almost a 6 inch heel and it is like wearing a pair of 4 inch heels, so comfortable and easy to walk in and at a price I could not resist. I will be buying more of these if I can find the same deal I did on this pair.

As an Amazon Prime member not only did I get these shoes at a great price I got free 2 day shipping. My shoes arrived on time and in great shape, what a deal! Thank you Amazon and Pleaser.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Shoe, October 30, 2011
Should have 1/2 sizes. A little tight for the size.They look very sexy.
I bought them in two colors red/clear & black/clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Heels!*, November 23, 2012
I'm a man who loves wearing heels and when i saw this i just had to have it, at first i was intimidated by the high heel but i soon found out that it's very easy to walk in.
The clear red makes my foot look very elegant and really shows my toes off!...I highly recomend wearing it with bright red nail polish or with french toes, i've gotten so many compliments on this one, i'm truly happy with this purchase and looking forward to buying another pair of heels by Pleaser.
I actually recieved them one day earlier than the expected date!.....Thank you Amazon, you're the best!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy shoe but do your research first, July 24, 2012
I just received my pair in the mail, very fast but when I picked them up I noticed they were very light and you may need to be very careful, seems like they may scuff easily. I am a size 9 and the shoe was a bit small for me, there are no 1/2 sizes so maybe I should have gotten a 10? I didn't know this. I probably will return them. But anyways, they are very sexy and very easy to walk in, just do you research about the sizing first, you may need to go up a size, I believe it may just depend on the person. That was the only flaw. It also comes with a little back to carry the shoes in, very cute box too.

5.0 out of 5 stars WooW, June 12, 2014
I recommend this shoe, they are well made sexy and comfortable.I like this shoes. good choise and good sealer tank's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, May 8, 2014
These shoes are so hot! So, easy to wear and walk in too, I love them, they are just beautiful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks exactly like the picture, April 9, 2014
It's a very sexy heel! I usually wear size 5.5, and I bought a size 6. The fit was perfect after you've walked around the house a bit. The plastic part stretches a bit. If it feels tight initially, do not worry, it'll stretch. My only gripe is that the plastic part at the top where the open toe is..actually cuts into my skin when I walk. I'm still going to keep them because they are only for bedroom fun and nothing else, so the little pain I have to endure while wearing these won't be too bad =)

5.0 out of 5 stars NEED HELP MAKING THEM FIT?, March 26, 2014
The plastic top part will arrive factory tight. Actual advice from a real life stripper (me, lol) Use a blow dryer on low heat, blow dry the top part, then continue using the heat as you slide your foot in. It will loosen up for you. As you wear them, they will stretch, just make sure to use the cool setting on your blow dryer to shrink them. I used to leave mine in the hot car before work so they'd be easier to slide on once my shift started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sexy shoes, June 24, 2013
Buying heels by mail order is a challenge, I much perfer to tr them on, but these fit just right. I'm a size 10 in men's but I suggest to only go up 1 size unless your a wide width. I know they recommend 2 sizes but these work just fine. Very comfortable and they look great with jeans.

Tony in Chicago

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this shoe!, May 29, 2012
Shopper X (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
I had a pair of these I wore almost every weekend for a couple years. They were great, very comfortable considering the height and went with everything. They were my go-to shoe. An issue is the chrome platform gets scratched and scuffed and is not easy to hide (with black platforms I just cover scratches up with a sharpie). The other problem is the combination of clear upper with white inner lining. Stuff gets stuck underneath where the clear part goes back into the shoe and is a real headache to clean out, some stuff you just can't get in between to remove. I have a pair of clear upper shoes with black lining and it doesn't show all the crud but the white just creates a perfect background to show that garbage off. Those are the only two real drawbacks, just know this shoe doesn't have a very long shelf life but it is super cute. I'm ordering another pair!

Rate and Discover Movies