5.0 out of 5 stars i love pleaser heels
Published on September 6, 2012 by always horny

pros
These pumps looks sexy (even the box is sexy if u consider it is a gift),
the quality is perfect

cons
most women will fail to walk in them longer than 30 mins, mine girl failed to wear them for 10 minutes

WARNING they run SMALL, take one size up
Published 11 months ago by yilativs

5.0 out of 5 stars i love pleaser heels, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Pleaser Women's Domina-108 Ankle-Wrap Sandal (Apparel)
they came early i love these heels these are the third pair of pleaser heels i own and the are my favorite by far the only problem is they run a little big i wear a size 13 in guys so i order a 14 in these and there a little big guess i should of stuck with a 13 some of the reviews say there hard to walk in well i'm a guy so i don't walk in heels as much as a female does and i don't have a problem walkin in these they are very sexy heels i tall heel without the platform i love them

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy as long as you don't walk, September 15, 2008
I bought this shoes because my husband loves high heels. They are very sexy, indeed. The problem for me was: The heel is so high that my ankles hurt very much while I walk. Maybe it is just me. Definitely sexy shoes which make legs look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!, December 22, 2012
A real head turner!!! I just love them and they fit so well. The heel height really pumps up the lower body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Hate Relationship, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Pleaser Women's Domina-108 Ankle-Wrap Sandal (Apparel)
First, the love: super cute shoes that make you stand out in a crowd. My calves have never looked better! And they are surprisingly easy to walk in. Which leads to . . .

The hate: I can only stand or walk in these for maybe an hour. You of course may be able to hang in there longer. But for me, all that weight on the balls of my feet really gets to me after while, even with gel cushion inserts. If I sit down for 10-15 minutes, I'm good for another hour.

I love these shoes. And I hope with practice, I can make it last for longer than an hour. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sky-High Heels? Yes, Please!, April 11, 2011
This review is from: Pleaser Women's Domina-108 Ankle-Wrap Sandal (Apparel)
I got these because I wanted the sexiest, highest heel I could find without a stripper-esque platform. Let me tell you, these deliver. There is no question that these scream sex-appeal.

A word of caution: Like several others have pointed out, these are HIGH. Like "OMFG my heel is half-a-foot tall" high. They're the highest non-platform heels I could find. If you're used to conservative, practical heels, these will be an eye-opener. . . But get them anyway.

Definitely get some high-heel insoles. These will hurt after a night out, there's no way to avoid that, but the difference between "my feet are sore, I need to sit down" and "My feet are in agony and I couldn't take another step if it was to save my life" is a good set of gel pads.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks sexy, the quality is perfect, most of the girls will fail to walk in them longer than 30 mins, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Pleaser Women's Domina-108 Ankle-Wrap Sandal (Apparel)
pros
These pumps looks sexy (even the box is sexy if u consider it is a gift),
the quality is perfect

cons

WARNING they run SMALL, take one size up

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are hot!, December 28, 2011
I love these shoes.

Some people say you can't walk in them - but if you are used to higher heels or walk on your toes naturally they feel just fine. Obviously if you're used to no more than an inch heel or what not, you are gonna have trouble with these.

I put them on and was able to walk around the house fine from the get go, even go up and down the stairs.

I wore these out New Years Eve and they definitely gave me a bit of pop!

I got them for a really good price (25ish) but even as more they are worth it. If you are unsure go ahead and take a risk - these things will make you feel so sexy!

Pleaser Women's Domina-108 Ankle-Wrap Sandal