Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pleaser Women's Domina-108 Ankle-Wrap Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2009
These shoes are very sexy. 6" heels are very hard to find without a platform. So these shoes are very high, so high I can't even walk in them. But I didn't buy these to walk in, I bought them for my husband and he loves them.
77 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2012
they came early i love these heels these are the third pair of pleaser heels i own and the are my favorite by far the only problem is they run a little big i wear a size 13 in guys so i order a 14 in these and there a little big guess i should of stuck with a 13 some of the reviews say there hard to walk in well i'm a guy so i don't walk in heels as much as a female does and i don't have a problem walkin in these they are very sexy heels i tall heel without the platform i love them
on February 4, 2013
these heels are O- some!!! although i made the mistake again of ordering a size 12 when i could have fit in an 11. the width is perfect and the strappy straps are comfortable. i had to ship them back only a few minutes after trying them on cause i couldnt wait to get the right size i was so excited. at first they were a little hard getting used to because they are insanely high, so i'd suggest walking slow in them.
on March 6, 2016
These heels are super gorgeous! Fitment is just as expected (I wear size 8 to 9 shoes, and 9 fit just fine). But if you have slightly wide feet, beware, as it might be tight around the ball of your foot with those 3 straps. Mine were a little tight at first, but they stretch after a few hours of wearing them. Not for extended standing and walking for sure, I mean, just look at the heels and you will understand, and definitely not for beginners since the height of the heels put all the pressure on the ball of your foot when walking, which can be uncomfortable if you don't have the right posture.

Overall, I would highly recommend these. They are highly versatile and work for my erotic photo shoots and for going on on nice date, which says a lot ;)
review image review image review image review image
on October 10, 2009
I have fallen in love with the Pleaser shoes. I get a good shoe at a good price. I had thought about a pair of 6" heels for quite a while and finally did it with a pair of Pleaser heels. I am so glad I did they are easy to walk in (for 6" heels), they look good and they make me look good. I will be buying more Pleaser shoes in the future.
To keep this short and sweet, these sandals are so darling and very sexy. You'll need to be accustomed to wearing such high heels, but with a little practice, and also a gel insert to enhance the comfort-level, you should be fine.

I love these; they are just so sexy, and they make your legs look irresistable.
on February 19, 2014
I usually wear a US 8.5M but these did not come in half sizes, so I ordered an 8 which turned out to be the wrong decision as they were impossibly small..I should have gone up a size. And because I live in Africa, it is not an option to send them back for a new pair........That being said the sex appeal of the shoe makes up for my disappointment...i just want to stare at them.....
on August 28, 2012
These shoes are true to fit ( look at size chart from amazon ) and like others have said if you wear heels that are 4 to 5 inch it shouldn't be hard to walk in them with a little practice...

The lower straping is snug so for those with wider feet might be tight at first but they will break in and the shoe for the price feels very solid to walk in and trust me they do get alot of attention as my man has pointed out to me...

As for being an actual 6 inch heel the heel part of shoe is about 5 inches then the sole takes the rest but you are pushed up around 5 3/4 inches so it made me feel very sexy...

Definetly get these for the price and i am looking for other shoes from them as i love them and think it's a great product and well built...

I haven't gotten cushions for them yet as they are snug around the bottom of my feet but might if they start to loosen up...
I have walked in them for about an hour straight so far without sitting but had to as to rest my feet but only for a minute and my man did get me on the dance floor with them, just dont try to many crazy moves till you really get used to them as we dance salsa and took a few songs for my balance and confidence to grow..

Enjoy these ladies and tell your man to get you a pair as it certainly won't break the bank and for those finacially challenged like us, it is worth the money for the happy nite we had and trust me by the end of the nite he removed everything but these lol...
on January 12, 2014
pros
These pumps looks sexy (even the box is sexy if u consider it is a gift),
the quality is perfect

cons
most women will fail to walk in them longer than 30 mins, mine girl failed to wear them for 10 minutes

WARNING they run SMALL, take one size up
on February 18, 2013
WOW! These shoes are amazing. They are so comfortable and easy to walk in. They look so sexy on the feet and give the legs a great look. I wore these to a dinner party with my husband, and from the corner of my eye saw several guys glued to me. Even though I am a confident lady, these shoes made me feel wanted. Buy a pair, you will love them and so will the fellas