Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 12, 2010
these are really cute, very comfy shoes that have gotten me sooo many compliments!!! the only downside is with this comapny the shoes run almost 1 full size small so order up one size... i wear a 6 1/2 normally and had to buy an 8( they don't offer half sizes). otherwise i love them!!!
on August 3, 2012
I do Victorian costume and was looking for boots that would look the part. I liked the look of these boots since there was no zipper. After reading other reviews that said that these run small, I ordered the next size up which were too big. (important note: if the boot is too big/small around the ankle, the snaps will pop off under pressure. When the boots are snug this problem goes away)
After getting the correct size, I was suprised how comfortable the boots were after I added arch supports. ( the boots have limited support) Since I have arthritic feet, I can wear very few boots/shoes with any sort of heels. I wore the boots all day at a convention and got many compliments. Recommend these boots highly but strongly encourage people to make sure to get the right size.
on December 24, 2010
I heard a lot of people say that these ran extra small so I bought two pairs to be able to try them out. I usually wear a 9.5 so I got them in 10 and 11. Even the 10 was WAY too big. I probably would have kept them anyway and worn extra thick socks but the ankle part was HUGE and looked like I was wearing rain boots! I am SO sad because I had been waiting for these for a month! The manufacturer's packaging is SO lovely, too. Gorgeous boxes adorned with satin bows and each shoe in it's own fabric bag. I wanted to keep them for that alone! But, sadly, they had to go back.
on March 12, 2012
fun look .. but when you walk down stairs they unsnap. That is annoying. Pretty comfortable. Will def keep them for the price.
on July 17, 2012
These are costume boots. The snaps also were not sturdy enough to keep the boot closed when the foot is in action.
These should be labeled costume. They looked like doll costume boots.
on October 23, 2012
I bought these shoes for a costume, but they did not fit at all true to size. The sole was snug on my feet but there was an extra two inches of space left above my foot.

Thank goodness Amazon had free returns on shoes these days.
on August 11, 2014
I have been hunting for the last eight months for a pair of wedding shoes that I felt were "me". I had not found a single pair that were what I wanted...

Then I found these ones online and I was in love.

A quick run-through of the other reviews and I ordered a size 11 (I'm a 10 wide). I was a little concerned that I would need to stretch them out because I have a wide foot.

They fit perfectly! There is even room enough for my toes to wiggle. I can point my toes and flex my foot and the snaps remain firmly locked.

As one reviewer said, they do look a little bit like doll shoes. But that is exactly what I was looking for so no problem there

To sum up:

PROS-
They are great on a wide foot.
They are insanely comfortable. (I'm still wearing them!)
The snaps work fine for me. (Note: I'm wearing tights not socks.)
Even the box they come in is BEAUTIFUL.

CONS-
They look like doll shoes/costume shoes.
They run small. Order a size up.

I'm so excited to walk down the aisle in December and these shoes are going to see a lot of events after that!
on January 16, 2013
I read other reviews that shoe was cheap, not real leather, etc. But for my purposes, it is adorable and it fits me to a tee! Caveat: I have a very narrow foot and I always have to order a narrow shoe. But after reading other reviews, I ordered next whole size up. It is a perfect fit, so might be tight for B width folks.
on November 2, 2011
I bought these to wear on a Halloween vacation, never thinking that they'd be much good for anything other than standing around in for a few hours. But honestly, they're one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I've ever owned. I've walked over 30 miles in them in the past four days, and never got as much as a sore spot on my feet. No blisters, no aches, no nothing. They're freaking PERFECT. I'm going to order another pair, just so I have a backup! My only wish is that they were real leather; I think they would last longer . . . I just know I'll wear these so much that I'll wear them out pretty soon.
on August 5, 2011
The shoes came very fast, I bought a size larger since I researched that they ran small. The size larger fit fine, still a little to spacious, it would be really nice if they had half sizes. I put the shoe on and it gave me ankle fat, yes, ankle fat, like have some jeans give people muffin tops, these shoes gave me ankle fat, and I am small girl. SO that was uncomfortable, then I pointed and flexed my feet since I was going to do a dance performance in them. The shoes completely poofed up in the front. Very cute idea, but the design should be reviewed. My boyfriend even commented on how awkward they looked, and he doesn't generally care about my shoes. Good luck!