Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pleaser Women's Seduce-3024 Tigh High Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 8, 2009
These boots are fantastic!!! I tried them on as soon as they came, after adjusting the laces to fit my legs these boots were perfect, very comfortable, and looked great on my legs and they stayed in place all day long with no sagging. I wore these for an 8 hour day of sitting, standing, and walking with hose and an over the knee skirt (Newport News Pencil-slim satin skirt), and at the end of the day when I took them off my legs and feet still felt great. I would highly recommend these boots to anyone.

I bought these boots using Amazon Prime for delivery and even in a huge snow storm they were delivered on time and in perfect shape.
review image review image
on July 7, 2012
I love these boots, I'm a taller girl at 6 ft and wear a size 14 but i'm slim. When i first tried these boots they fit like a charm. I have tried them with a mid thigh skirt and they look SO CUTE. I have also worn them to work for 8 hours with a loose jeans in the legs and I got like 100 comments on how cute they were. I will def buy another pair. only wish they had it in brown
review image review image review image review image
on December 25, 2012
My wife had been wanting some of these for some time so I got her these for her birthday. She really enjoyed it and even wore them out for drinks a few times. If you have a wider calf or thigh I would suggest buying some extra laces since the ones included can be a bit short
on February 21, 2012
I got these boots they were to small. I had to pay to send back, and was charged a 15% restocking fee (@$30 total with shipping I was out). They offered to get mey boots that did fit only to tell me they did not have it in stock. Will never do business with them again.
on May 24, 2014
I originally ordered the zip up only Pleaser thigh high boots, but my legs were too big. I gave some measurements for that review, but I will give them here too because laced up and zipped, my flesh did not peek out anywhere.

Calf (largest part): 15-3/4"
Thigh (where boot hits): 21-1/4"

They seem comfy- depending on where you are going and what you are doing you might want to add grip tape to the bottoms, but otherwise I am so far very pleased with these boots. They will be great for future costumes or getting dressed up crazy and going out. Fits for thigh high boots can be tough, but this boot is the solution.
on April 29, 2008
These boots are great but a little too tall for me. I am 5'1" and I can wear them but a shorter boot would have been better. They are incredibly sexy and it was an ok purchase overall.
on February 10, 2015
These boots are awesome. Sexy and actually comfortable! I wore them for hours and my feet didn't hurt at all. I have high arches and most heels kill my feet within minutes, but these didn't. I have average sized legs (size 8 in jeans) and the laces were just long enough to tie properly. It takes some time to get these laced the first time you wear them, but after that the zipper makes them really easy to put on. The real benefit of the laces is being able to adjust them to fit your legs perfectly. Plus it gives them an extra cool look. They come up really high on your thigh and you can feel a little weird bend on the back of your knees while sitting, but not uncomfortable. They seem really well made and should last a long time. I suggest hanging these by the top laces on a hanger in your closet so they don't get creases during storage.
on June 24, 2013
I had my eyes on these boots for quite a while, so you can imagine my disappointment upon receiving them when they did not fit right. Reading the many reviews here detailing that the boots were very slim in the calf and thigh, and that the shoe be ordered a size up otherwise, I thought they would be a perfect fit.

I am 5'8" and weigh 118 lbs, with measurements of 31-22-31 1/2. I wear a 7 1/2, so I ordered the 8. It was too big, but I'm sure the 7 will be too small -- I'm debating about whether or not to go through the hassle of exchanging and finding out. The calf was proficiently slim when tightened all the way, but the ankle was too loose even when tightened. I could fit two fists into the excess material at the top of the boot over my thighs, and the boots reached about quarter thigh. That was when I pulled the laces as tight as possible.

I'm probably going to end up cutting a notch from the back and adding secondary laces to fix the problem, but that's not the point. For anyone who does not have the time or ability to alter their clothes, and is around the same dimensions as I am, I would not recommend these boots to you. They are apparently meant for a woman of mysterious size in between mine and the other reviewers, with slim calves and massive thighs, haha.

Other than the obvious issues in fit, I like the boots. They feel like a hardcore version of Victorian-esque boots. A very hardcore, sexy version. I have worn them with an over-the-knee-length denim dress and a wide black leather belt, over jeans with a white floral corset top and a cardigan, and with a black velvet bustier and knee length lace skirt. They definitely make a statement, and my boyfriend loves them, haha. They are surprisingly comfortable.

Bottom line:

+The fit sucks. If you are willing to take the risk of ill-fitting boots, and have the materials and time to alter them, these are for you.

+If you prefer your shoes to fit on arrival, these are not for you.

+They are cute as all hell.
on August 27, 2014
I was very excited to get these boots only to find that the shaft is too small for both my calf and thigh. The strings also don't lace up all the way. I am a very average size woman so you must have to be a stick figure to wear these. They are a very nice material and are very cute with the size running true. I really wish they would fit, but my thicker thighs and calves didn't allow it.
on July 22, 2016
These are sexy boots with dominant appeal. The lacing adds a nice detail and allows custom sizing. Once laced. The boots can be donned and doffed with the side zipper. Heel height and style are well suited.