Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plenty by Tracy Reese Women's Rene Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 27, 2013
These are great heels. The camel and taupe color is gorgeous, and the leather is smooth. For me the fit is perfect (I am usually size 8 and the 8 fit great). I wear these to work and walk around a lot and they don't bother me at all. Obviously not as comfy as flats but for a heel they don't hurt my feet after 9 hours, so that's a win. I definitely recommend!! at this price point I might buy the second color too :)
on November 24, 2014
this shoe runs a size to small. It was beautiful, but I had to return it too bad they were out of a larger size. I normally wear a 7.5 but needed a 8.5.
on October 8, 2012
Had to return these; I am usually a 9 1/2 to 10; 9 1/2 was very small and 10 would not have given enough
more room in front to make these comfortable; really liked the look of the shoe, though.
on April 1, 2014
Very stylish boogie!! Perfect fit. Love the style!! Revs up any outfit, goes well with suits, certain dresses, and definitely jeans or leggings!! Comfortable!
on August 2, 2013
Too steep from top of heel to toe, looks more comfortable than it is, would benefit from a half an inch lower heel, chunkier heel or higher platform. Design gorgeous though.
on April 23, 2013
These shoes fit quite snug and the leather still has not given much. The first day I wore them to work, I was limping before the end of the day and I'm mostly seated all day. They are uncomfortable to say the least. Maybe a half size bigger is the ticket because these provided no give and the bone in my foot was red, very sore and irritated by the time I limped inside my house barefoot with the shoes in my hand. I've since suffered thru another try and didn't fare much better. Now unfortunately when I look at them, my mind and body remembers the pain and I leave them right there on the shoe rack. Paid too much, unless I was shopping for pain! Leather very hard, I imagined softer leather for this price point.