Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Heavy Duty Plug-In Car / Vehicle Charger for Plantronics Voyager PRO
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2014
Bought this for my husband's Voyager PRO. He is a truck driver so this was much needed. While the charger worked great, the headset itself took a crap after 2 weeks. The company did not help whatsoever even though it was under warranty. So we ended up trashing it and buying a BlueParrot headset. Best decision we ever made.
Charger: good for the 2 week duration
Headset: Didn't block sound as it was suppose to and just stopped work
Plantronics customer service: HORRIBLE. THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY.
on September 5, 2011
Not much need be said: This is a good little charger for Plantronics earpieces. LED indicates it's plugged in; charged my Voyager Pro + in 1.5 hrs.
on May 3, 2015
The item is "described" as "Heavy Duty" ... but not so much. I have had many car chargers over the years and I expect this one to not last very long, based on the feel of the coiled cord. Specifically, it has a "plastic" rather than a "rubber" feel to the insulation, and the cable itself is thinner than I have seen in the past. On the other hand, the plugs on each end seem fine, fit snugly and make good connection.

It may turn out to be more durable than I expect, but it fails as a first impression.
on July 13, 2013
Does what it is supposed to do. No frills.

One tip/idea/piece of advice: plug the charger in to the auto receptacle AFTER starting the vehicle. This will prevent power surges and blown fuses. It's a hard habit to break if you are in and out of the vehicle...but this will prevent possible frying of the charger and/or device being charged.
on June 20, 2016
This is a great little charger and I have had mine now for several months. It works charmingly perfect and that is more than can be said for the charger I bought at the Verizon store. Saved a lot of money with this one too. It rapidly charges up to nearly full capacity then finishes the charging with a trickle charge to top it off. Great idea. I keep one in my car and another in the wife's, just in case!
on December 27, 2012
This was purchased so that I could charge my Plantronics headset while in the truck. And it does that just fine. Has a red light so you know when it's on. Does it's job. I would buy from this seller again..
on December 3, 2012
The charger is very good. Only time will tell if it will last. Most of the products that are manufacturered from plantronics are of sound quality. It's perfect for the bluetooth and does not over charge the unit. I have always had very good luck with products purchased through AMAZON.
on March 13, 2012
Excellent car charger for my Plantronics Voyager PRO. I was a little fearful of using it at first but had to one day and it worked wonderfully. I'd recommend it to anyone ... largely because I got it from Amazon. Amazon hasn't missed a target yet for me.
on December 29, 2011
We bought this as a gift to go along with a Plantronics headset. We were very pleased with the quick delivery and the price. It was also in perfect condition when it arrived. We would definitely recommend this seller.
on October 20, 2011
Feels very solid and works wonderfully. Slides into the cigarette lighter very easily unlike the one that actually came with my phone. The red led light is a bit bright but you can't miss it and you know the charger is working. Very please with it so far