- Save $4.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB hub offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 on a Plugable USB Type A to Type C Passive Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Plugable USB Graphics Adapters offered by Plugable Technologies. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Plugable's 2-Port USB Wall Charger when you purchase $15.00 or more of Plugable Brand Products offered by Plugable Technologies. Enter code WAHDAB8D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
|Price:||$47.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.04 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor)
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Multitask better by adding a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable.)
- Supports monitors/projectors and PC-compatible TVs up to 1920x1080.
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (Passive VGA and HDMI adapters included!)
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best perfromance and compatibility.
- When connecting to a USB 3.0-enabled system, current USB drivers are suggested for best perfromance and compatibility.
- Backwards compatibile with USB 2.0 systems.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Suggested for use with web/productivity software; not recommended for gaming.
- Mac OS X, Linux/Unix not supported
- Not recommended for gaming or HD video playback.
- DVI does not carry an audio signal, so the adapter does not support audio playback through attached display.
- Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content.
- Single-Link DVI connection; does not support dual-link DVI displays.
- Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
What's in Box
- UGA-3000 USB 3.0 Display Adapter with a robust, built-in USB 3.0 cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
Capacity: DVI/VGA/HDMI 2048x1152
We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Top Customer Reviews
**** UPDATE ****
Days after posting my review, the manufacturer contacted me and offered to replace the burned out unit free of charge, a few days later I received a new unit and it is working as advertise. Based on the service, I have upgrade my rating to excellent.
One of my users wanted three monitors because he deals with large, complex spreadsheets. His request was for a new laptop. Well, with budget constraints I had to say no to that request. Fortunately I stumbled across this product. For MUCH less than the cost of a new laptop it promised to add a third display to keep my user happy.
Well naturally when the product arrived I wanted to test it out myself, and good thing too! Out of the box this device did not work. The connector was flaky so the slightest movement would disconnect the device. Also, the device driver would not load. I was about to return it as a dud when I decided to email tech support.
I got a nearly instantaneous response from tech support (located in Seattle, not abroad). After few emails back and forth and running a diagnostic program we found that this device was bad. They shipped me a new, tested device that same day.
Well now I can say that I am 100% satisfied. This gadget performs exactly as advertised on my windows 8 laptop. Installation was easy. When the unit is plugged into the USB slot Windows recognizes it and downloads the driver automatically. I also had to install the software from the web site. In a few minutes the third monitor was showing my desktop. I found that I could manage the multiple monitors either through the app in the system tray, or by using windows control panel.Read more ›
|Length: 3:27 Mins|
This adapter adds a VGA monitor to your computer into an existing USB3.0 or USB 2.0 communications port. It can work at speeds of up to 5 Gbps on a USB 3.0 port and at 480 Mbps on a USB 2.0 port. Installation is fast and easy with minimal set up. I have included a video to show you how to use this adapter.
This device also works on high resolution screens up to 2049 by 1152 pixels. It is compatible with Windows operating systems at this time. It does not support MAC or Linux Operating Systems.
In my case I have three monitors all 23 inch diagonal and set to 1920 by 1080 screen resolution. I am using a USB3.0 port on my computer and it is running perfectly. The adapter will operate on a USB 2.0 port but with the slower speeds you may have some issues with some applications like high intensity graphics or videos. On USB 3.0 I had no issues at all.
It is a very good product and it works well.Read more ›
I am curious as to how the other 3 unopened adapters will fair when they are finally unpackaged. It is a shame that the cable had to be this products downfall, as we were potentially looking at purchasing a few dozen of these to connect dual monitors on macbook airs that we are migrating to.
I received the revised USB cable a while back, but just wanted to confirm that it did fit significantly better than the cable it replaced. My organization hasn't purchased these in a while, so I can't speak for their current quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received item for a HP all in one which does not allow for a second monitor. Running windows 10, set up was easy as pie. Works very well, no issues. recommendedPublished 5 hours ago by Stuwe, Wolfgang
This device installs easily with a quick piece of software, that has a link for the latest update. It is easy to manage several displays with this device.Published 1 day ago by BG
Works as advertised. My son loves having two screens on his desk. He has a all in one computer and this is the only way to get a second screen.Published 4 days ago by Scott
This is a great little piece. I had an issue with the monitor I was trying to use it on, and it was irritating to try to find support documentation online. Read morePublished 5 days ago by WordySanchez
Ok this thing worked amazingly.......for about a week. Then the screen started to freeze or would just black out all together until I restarted my PC. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Game Daddy