5.0 out of 5 stars Better than chi
I have had this for 6 months now and its amazing!I have super thick latina hair and even my chi did quite do the job.I'm so happy I found this.It takes me 20 minutes to do my whole head.It use to take me a hour....BEST FLAT IRON EVER!!
Published on May 7, 2012 by Jenniluvspink

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Cheap quality.
Published 19 months ago by Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than chi, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Plugged In Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Cheap quality., March 10, 2013
This review is from: Plugged In Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron (Misc.)
It would be great, but when closed, the iron plates do not press flat together. Just the tip end presses together. The plugged in does get hotter than a chi, but I still love the quality of my chi and will be returning it. Yes it cost a lot more, so I expect better quality, but I also expect any flat iron's plates to press flat together. This makes it impossible to do small sections, so back it goes.

Plugged In Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron