Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plus Size Sexy Reversible Corset Set - Size 44
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2011
SIZING
The way I was told to measure it was to use your bra band size and go up one. So, I am a 38DD and I ordered a size 40. It fit well, although the laces in the back had to be let out a bit. I think I could have safely ordered a 42- but that may be because I'm a DD?
QUALITY
The corset itself is gorgeous, with ribbon lace ups in the back and hooks in the front. It takes some effort to get it on, but looks pretty great. The material is sturdy, and it is obviously well made. The black side is silky, and the red side is just super sexy.

PROBLEMS
The actual corset was awesome. However, the thong and stockings are where we really had a problem.
The thong was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The strings were like, really long, and the thong part itself was super narrow. Um, nobody has those proportions. You'd have to be really wide from the front to back, and super narrow from side to side? Really really weird. Completely unwearable, which is fine, as you can just wear your own properly fitting black panties.

The stockings were also bad. The material was super cheap (would probably rip instantly) and the size was very very small. This is a plus size corset- why would you sell it with stockings that would only fit a size 4? Straight to the trash.

So, in conclusion, the corset itself is beautiful and well made, and probably worth the price alone. The thong and stockings suck.
on January 25, 2012
Completely agree with the other review!! The corset is beautiful but the thong and stockings went straight into the garbage!!

It's well worth the money though. Absolutely beautiful detailing and I LOVE that it hooks in the FRONT!! It takes some time to put on, but it is much much much easier than most lingerie with the hooks in the back. Isn't the point of it all to surprise your loved one?? I always had to ask for help!! The back is all laced up beautifully already and I love that it seems to be a little longer than most corsets...covers all of my gut instead of just half of it. ;)

I too am a 38DD and took the other review's advice and ordered a 42. It fits perfectly!! The whole point is to "enhance" my breasts and suck in my gut and it does so wonderfully. Finally, something I can feel confident in at a great price. Very, very, very happy with this purchase.
on February 27, 2012
Because I am a little bigger in size, I have a hard time finding things that I feel sexy in, but that is not a problem with this corset. First of all, it is just stunning!!! And when I put it on and pull the strings, it looks amazing. It's comfortable too!!!! If I could give it 10 stars I would!
on March 12, 2013
I was so excited about this corset and I was just sure it was going to work but it didn't. The corset itself fit just fine after I loosened the laces a little but I'm a curvy gal (size 18 jean and 44D bra) and the corset wasn't long enough to cover my problem areas which are right around my hips. I tried loosening the laces more around the bottom and pulling it down a little but then it wouldn't cover my bust. The corset is beautiful and accentuates my figure wonderfully but much to my disappointment, my body just doesn't work with it. I need a corset made for a taller torso then maybe it will fit right.
on January 14, 2013
I just got this in the mail today. The corset fits great, although I had to let the laces out quite a bit. They say to go one size above your bra size. I'm a 38DD and I actually got a 42. I think I might've been able to go with a 44 because even though it fit well around my bust, it wouldn't even come close to closing around my stomach until I let the laces out and I'm not terribly big around the middle. It's a bit of a pain to hook, but once it's on, it looks amazing.

As for the thong, it was ridiculously proportioned and cheaply made. Just throw it in the garbage and get yourself a nice pair of black panties.

My package also didn't come with stockings at all, which I don't mind because others have said they would go right in the trash as well.

Although you'd be throwing out two of the three things included, the price is completely worth it for just the corset alone.
on August 13, 2012
i agree im a 38c and i ordered the 40 i would get the 42 it never hurts to go one up.. but the 40 is awesome to! i have had lots of complaments! this is a good plus size corset! 8)
on February 24, 2013
Was disapointed when I got this and it didn't fit at all, was way smaller than it said it was going to be. Size's were way off.
on November 14, 2012
THE SIZING IS A LITTLE OFF, IF YOU WANT IT TO COME PRETTY CLOSES TO CLOSIGN ORDER ON SIZE UP, BUT IS WELL MADE AND VERY NICE.
on November 2, 2011
I love the look of this product, but I have no idea how to determine what size I need. I can't order the product, until I learn what size I need. But once I figure it out, I will buy this item.
on March 14, 2013
I am a size 16 women and I was told to order this based on my bust size. I wear a 38 C, so I ordered a size 42 because I could not go wrong a couple sizes bigger. I received the corset and tried it on. It was like 6 inches smaller! Then, I realized that the tights and thong did not come with my package. To top it all off, I contacted the seller for a refund and they said they could NOT refund it because I opened the package and tried it on. I think I am done buying lingerie online...