Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plush Animal Winter Hat Spotted Cub
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black & White Cub|Change
Price:$6.47+ $2.98 shipping

on October 20, 2012
I bought this hat for an easy Halloween costume to pair with a tuxedo. This tops the outfit perfectly. The hat easily fit my adult head size with enough room to tuck all my thick hair underneath. It's a plush material like a stuffed animal, not high quality fabric by any means-- but it would be silly to expect that for the low price. This will work perfect for my costume and is cute enough to keep for winter use, as it does keep me warm with the long side flaps covering the ears.
on November 28, 2012
I know this is probably a kids hat, but I love it. I purchased the "black bunny" design. It fits my head nice and has excellent ear coverage for protection from wind. I am happy with the price and the purchase went smoothly.
on December 11, 2012
This animal hat is very soft and looks amazing! It's great because it not only fits childrens head but it fits very nicely on an adults head! My husband and I both wear a 7 1/2 size hat and these fit perfectly. We get a lot of funny looks when we wear them out, but that doesn't matter because these hats keep your head so warm you forget that you're wearing an animal on your head! I am very pleased with this product!!
on November 30, 2015
I'm 22 years old and I sport this terrific hat to work every so often. My coworkers don't really know what to think but I know what to think: it's warm, it's fuzzy and it brightens some people's days. Good stuff for the price.
on May 9, 2014
Was looking for a suitable animal hat for my grandson and this one fit the bill. He loves wolves and while it is a winter hat it isn't too heavy for our southern winter temps. I like that it can be tied under the neck. It is made in China of polyester and there is no washing instructions but it is certainly what he wanted.
on November 17, 2013
I got this for Halloween to accompany my Tank Girl costume (my BF was the mutant kangaroo). It looks great with a dreadlock wig under it (see: Mutant Kangaroo).
Nobody knew what we were because all of our friends were born in the 90's. Still a fun costume. I wouldn't use this as a winter hat though.
on January 7, 2014
These hats are ridiculous, however they were perfect for our halloween costumes. My husband and I dressed up as kangaroos so we could wear my infant son as a joey and these were perfect for that purpose.
on February 6, 2016
This hat is really cheap. It's a little small for my head, but everyone has different sized heads. As I was trying the hat on, one of the pom-poms tore off because the hole is simply too small to put the pom-pom through. I still can't get it through after I sewed it back on. Plus, the little white hair on top of the hat appeared to be coming off. There was brown crusty stuff (I'm not sure what it was) on the base of the hair, so maybe it was fabric glue?? I'm really disappointed. :( Please be cautious BEFORE buying this duck hat because the same thing can happen to you!
on March 26, 2015
so cute, stylish, soft, and comfortable! the person I gifted it to loves it! we love dogs too so it's even more of a plus! honestly the cutest animal plush hat I've ever encountered- poodles are my favorite breed of dog and the bows on the hat make it even cuter and feminine!
on January 19, 2013
I purchased this hat for the fun factor other than anything else. It's extremely cute and made out of a soft material. It fits well for me, but it may be hard to fit on people with a larger than average head or if you have a lot of hair. The horns don't stick out as much as in the picture. You can fold them out a bit, but they'll eventually flop back down. I wouldn't really call this a ram, but more of a sheep ram. The tiny horns are really the only indication of this being a ram instead of a sheep.

The build quality is ok, but I bought this for $5 and this is definitely worth that price. I'm mainly worried about putting it in the washing machine should you have to wash it this way.

For the $15 mark I'd suggest getting a different animal unless you're really into the sheep ram. It does keep your head warm to an extent; don't expect this to keep you warm when downhill skiing or walking in sub freezing temperatures. For a mild winter day, it's just fine though.

See 1 answered question