5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat
Bought the hat for my 16 yr old daughter and she just loved it! It is adorable and so soft. Great fit, warm. Cutie gifts was great to work with. Really went out of their way to get the hats to me in time for Christmas!
Published on January 5, 2011 by C. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Very mediocre quality.
Fun and got a few comments about it while wearing.

Just a few issues with the actual quality. The eyes had placement issues on mine, giving a cock-eyed expression to my panda.

The slit on one of the flaps that you slide a pom through to secure the hat had some yellow discoloration. Most likely burns from the adhesive gun or maybe just the adhesive...
Published on August 4, 2011 by Sen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, January 5, 2011
C. Lee "memory preserver" (Appleton, WI United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!!,, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Panda Hat with Poms (Toy)
I ordered both the polar bear animal hat with mittens and the panda hat with poms Friday July 29th. I was pleasantly surprised when they were both delivered the following Wednesday, today August 3rd. The hats also came with another surprise, freebies! They came with a re-usable shopping bag bearing the company's logo. (It can fold into a cute tiny strawberry) And a lovely textured owl pendant made out of silver. (My favorite! It is adorable, I've always wanted one!) There was also a handwritten thank you note on their business card.

The actual hat is quite cute. It is very soft and warm. The ears stick out, and the eyes are made out of quality Teddy-bear-like eyes. The hat is extremely well made and the pom poms feel just as soft as the hat's fur! I bought this for a friend, but it is so adorable and reminds me so much of a stuffed panda bear that I want one too!

I had such a positive experience with this company that I will definitely buy from them again!!!!

I will try to upload a picture soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda hat, October 20, 2010
Louella (Carpinteria, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panda Hat with Poms (Toy)
I bought the Panda hat in honor of the San Francisco Giants and it is marvelous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plush Adorable Comfy Hat and Easy Costume, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Plush Animal Winter Hat (Apparel)
I bought this hat for an easy Halloween costume to pair with a tuxedo. This tops the outfit perfectly. The hat easily fit my adult head size with enough room to tuck all my thick hair underneath. It's a plush material like a stuffed animal, not high quality fabric by any means-- but it would be silly to expect that for the low price. This will work perfect for my costume and is cute enough to keep for winter use, as it does keep me warm with the long side flaps covering the ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cozy, November 28, 2012
Bergsma (Sault Ste Marie Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plush Animal Winter Hat (Apparel)
I know this is probably a kids hat, but I love it. I purchased the "black bunny" design. It fits my head nice and has excellent ear coverage for protection from wind. I am happy with the price and the purchase went smoothly.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute!!, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Plush Animal Winter Hat (Apparel)
Very pleased with the quality and softness of this hat. Perfect for a fun way to keep your head warm. Bought this for a birthday gift for a Hello Kitty fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Panda Hat with Poms (Toy)
The hat is very soft and looks very cute, and the price is acceptable, it's good to be a gift for others.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very cute hat for those certain occasions, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Plush Animal Winter Hat (Apparel)
I purchased this hat for the fun factor other than anything else. It's extremely cute and made out of a soft material. It fits well for me, but it may be hard to fit on people with a larger than average head or if you have a lot of hair. The horns don't stick out as much as in the picture. You can fold them out a bit, but they'll eventually flop back down. I wouldn't really call this a ram, but more of a sheep ram. The tiny horns are really the only indication of this being a ram instead of a sheep.

The build quality is ok, but I bought this for $5 and this is definitely worth that price. I'm mainly worried about putting it in the washing machine should you have to wash it this way.

For the $15 mark I'd suggest getting a different animal unless you're really into the sheep ram. It does keep your head warm to an extent; don't expect this to keep you warm when downhill skiing or walking in sub freezing temperatures. For a mild winter day, it's just fine though.

1.0 out of 5 stars was this made for a doll?, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Plush Animal Winter Hat (Apparel)
really cool! on time! nice quality! but the damn thing was way too small wont fit any thing but the smallest of heads. boo

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute hat for both kids and adults, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Panda Hat with Poms (Toy)
My wife loves pandas and cute hats so she was very pleased when I bought this for her. I guess it brings out her inner child. We're planning to give it to our daughter when she's big enough to fit it. It's soft and warm and gets more compliments than your typical winter hat.

Plush Animal Winter Hat White Kitty