5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog's Favorite!
I have a small Pomeranian. She LOVED all the toys in this stocking. Super durable and high quality toys. The squeakers in the toys are really loud! Very fun dog toys for the money!
Published on December 27, 2010 by NMercado

1.0 out of 5 stars Dog Christmas Stocking
Unfortunately, my English Springer enjoys chewing. All toys were finished in under 15 minutes. Going forward, I will make my own stocking.
Published on January 14, 2011 by Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog's Favorite!, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Plush Puppies Multi-Pack Dog Toys Stocking, Small, 6 Piece (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dog Christmas Stocking, January 14, 2011
Susan (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pet Toy Stocking!!!, December 31, 2010
I purchased two of these dog toy stockings, and I was very pleasantly surprised at how nice they were. They include "quality" dog toys, and the dogs loved them. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars dogs love it, January 19, 2008
Sent this as a Christmas present for my granddogs, and they loved it. All three of them (a shih tzu, a chihuahua, and a big galox of a lab/rott mix) Its one of those no-brainer things...if they like squeak toys they will like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, March 11, 2014
Christmas present for our new edition to the family, a 21 lb baby polar bear ( just kidding but that is what he looked like when we got him from breeder) actually white GSD 9 week old puppy. The stocking says Large but the toys were not large enough for our puppy and he pulled the stuffing out of the bone and gingerbread man within a few days and we had to throw them away. The rope was too small, really disappointed in Kyjen as they have a reputation for making quality, withstanding dog toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars puppyies plush dog toy's stocking, December 30, 2013
well I did buy them for my 2 puppies they just loved the toys now the older dachshunds loved them even more .she just loved the gingerman toy that was in it. along with the green bone toy. the ball did come in handy for the older dachshund she loves to play fetch with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run Run as fast as you can, December 29, 2013
My dog just really loves the gingerbread man in this set. The other toys are well played with too. Thanks for the fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit, January 2, 2013
I have a chi/dachsund and the toys in this stocking
are perfect for small dogs. He loves all of them specially
the rope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pica's Christmas Toys, December 28, 2012
Just the right size for her little mouth, She loves them, plays with them all the time, Good buy for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality toys, January 19, 2012
I purchased the large size of this stocking for my 11 month old soft coated wheaten terrier. I ordered it in reliance on my experience with the quality of Kyjen's Hide-A-Squirrel. I was not disappointed at all.

Our dog is a major chewer, but he vastly prefers our furniture, extra large braided bully sticks, and extra large Himalayan chews, so we have not had a problem with him chewing up any of the toys.

Rate and Discover Movies