5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Cute!
I recently ordered this wolf hat about four days ago, and I must say, this is THE best hat I have ever seen, and I
own it! It was SO cute, it is a combo of a hat, gloves, AND a scarf. I'm actually a wolf fantic, and I own a wolf shirt, a wolf necklace, wolf earrings, and now a wolf hat! If your as big a fan of wolves as I am, I would certainly reccomend this.
Published on January 3, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I needed it for
Going to make this quick.

-I needed it for a hat, and it did that
-Warm and comfortable
-Cheaply made, started breaking the first night
-Meant for kids, the mittens reached a little below my chest
Published 21 months ago by Muserae

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Plush Wolf Animal Hat - Wolf Hat with Ear Flaps and Hand Pockets (Apparel)
My daughter actually used this as part of costume for the big bad wolf. Nice quality and will be warm too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Adorable!, February 18, 2013
I gave this as a gift to a 7 year old little girl that is in love with wolves at the moment (used to be dinosaurs). It's soft and functional and cute. Her parents told me that she has worn it EVERY day to school and wears it frequently around the house...and she doesn't loose her mittens, finally! I put it on my head to see if it would fit me too and it did. It's like a functioning, usable soft friend that can go with you everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hit of the 6th grade, February 1, 2013
This was purchased as a Christmas gift for our 11 yr old daughter - it was the hit of her class, even the teacher commented on how soft and cute it is. The attached mittens are a great length for her to rest her hands in and it keeps her warm. The only negative we have had is the seam on the top of the hat has come undone - I was able to repair it but after a month I shouldn't have had to. Great price compared to the stores and fast shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun hat, November 9, 2012
Elena (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
My 3 y.o. grandson so much in coyotes now and he loved this hat. He likes to put his hands in to hand pockets and pretend that he is a wolf. I bought it just for fun, don't know how wearable it is, but it's very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wolffy hat, November 1, 2012
It is so cute. Also very warm. I love to just wear it everywhere I go. Kids ask me where I got it so they can get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf hat, February 27, 2012
A Kid's Review
The wolf hat keeps my head warm and it arrived fast. I love the fact that it has a place to put my hands and keep them warm. One of my co-workers wants to get him one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I needed it for, September 26, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Going to make this quick.

-I needed it for a hat, and it did that
-Warm and comfortable
-Cheaply made, started breaking the first night
-Meant for kids, the mittens reached a little below my chest

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed little girl, March 17, 2012
Andrea Petrocelli (STATEN ISLAND, NY, US) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter was really looking foward to getting her hat. After just two days the hat started falling apart. The stitching in the mouth came out. The back of the hat's stitching came undone. We were very disapointed in the hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cutest Plush Hat, June 7, 2012
A Kid's Review
This hat is adorable and is extremely warm. I wear it to school sometimes and play ball. It lets me realese my inner-wolf and just lets me express myself more. I think its softer than anything, warmer than anything, and cuter than anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, perfect condition, July 12, 2014
daughter loves it. great price, perfect condition.

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

Plush Wolf Animal Hat - Wolf Hat with Ear Flaps and Hand Pockets
$9.94
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies