3.0 out of 5 stars camera support, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Pocket Pod Fully Adjustable Camera Support System- Camera Bean Bag - Tripod Replacement. For Digital or Film SLR Cameras & Small Video Cameras. For use with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Pentax, Contax, Leica, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Bronica and more (Electronics)
I guess I didn't pay a lot of attention, I wish it was a lot larger. For its size its OK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but stitching looks poor!, March 7, 2014
Ali Nasseh (BOSTON, MA USA) - See all my reviews
The manufacturer could have spent just an extra penny and made something of better quality. The material and the bag works fine, but why they used such flimsy sticking behooves me! I have used it only once... and it's ok for what it does... but taking a look at this sticking and my plan to take it traveling I'm fairly sure it won't last long before one of the seams open. We'll see.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera beanie Buddie, December 19, 2009
When I ordered this, I thought it would help me in stabilizing the camera for shots that I didnt have access to the tripod....when I got it, It did just that...Great for those moments