5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!
I am on my second round of the HCG protocol and was so happy to run across this book. I wish I would have had it the first round. Such a convenience to be able to have with me on the go. The calorie counting charts are so helpful, especially on maintenance, when I am unsure while eating out at new places.
Published on March 15, 2010 by Taylor Butler

2.0 out of 5 stars phase 3 guide
This book was not nearly as informative and helpful as the one I bought for phase 2 of the diet. It did not give any recipes or suggested meals. It was just a list of foods with calerie counts. I could have gotten that at any drug store.
I believe it was by the same author and I loved the 1st book. But this one was a complete dissapointment.
Published on March 26, 2010 by C. Blackburn

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, March 15, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Grocery Shopping Helper, Pocket Guide, November 16, 2010
*****
This little book is not a description of the HCG diet at all--it is something to carry with you in your purse or pocket so that when you go to the grocery store you can know what you can and cannot buy. You absolutely need at least one other book describing the diet (I love "HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide" by Linda Prinster) to use as a main book. I think you also need a tracker, like "My HCG Tracker" by Tiffany Prinster. But at any rate, this little pocket guide cannot be used alone because it is a grocery list and a reference to check foods that you might eat when you are out.

Yes, all of this information can be found on the Internet and in HCG forums. But not all in one place. And you can't fit it in your purse when you go to the grocery store. And there are no recipes. Or instructions or explanations. This is a book that helps you to remember what foods you can and cannot buy at different phases of the diet.

I am only in Phase 2 but it has been so helpful and it looks like it will be just as helpful in Phase 3.

Highly recommended.
*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little reference to carry around., November 3, 2009
While this is certainly not a complete guide to the diet, it is a great miniature reference book to have with you throughout the day so you don't have to carry around the bigger HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide (of which I also have and use all the time). This book does not tell all about the diet, but has the basic "diet page" out of the Dr.'s manuscript and the nutrition chart out of the HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide with all the foods and drinks telling you whether or not you can have them in the different phases of the diet. This chart is soo helpful, especially on maintenance. I'd definitely recommend this book to those on the protocol as a little carry around reference, especially during maintenance.

2.0 out of 5 stars phase 3 guide, March 26, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars The kindle version is virtually useless, April 17, 2013
We were headed out on a trip and wanted the Pocket Guide, so downloaded to Kindle. The pocket guide is mostly comprised of tables which do not display at all well on a Kindle. You either must squint a lot, or carry a magnifying glass. I suspect the hard copy (paperback) would be useful, but on Kindle it is not.

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS BOOK, December 24, 2010
I ordered this book to help me to do the HCG diet. You have to have this book
if you eat away from your home. I have used my everday. It is very helpful.
I must say before doing this diet please go on there website and read all you can
about this diet. I did very well but I am still doing it. I made the mistake
starting before the holidays.That made it harder. If YOU CHEAT you will not lose and you
could gain. One bite of something can mess you up for a couple of days. This is a long
diet it takes several weeks to do it right. But it is a good diet.

1.0 out of 5 stars You dont need this to do the HCG diet, November 12, 2011
I bought this book, the drops, and a recipe book, and this book was a waste of my money. I could find all this stuff on google for free! It basically was a smaller, cheaper, version of some book that was more expensive. For example it would say "and try THIS, located on our website (which cost to join)" or "and in the larger version we explain more" You do NOT NEED THIS BOOK to do your diet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great help, good information!, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Pocket Guide to the HCG Protocol: Quick Reference Guide for the 500 Calorie and Maintenance Phase of the HCG Diet Protocol (Paperback)
This will be a good reference for P3 and beyond and gives a good explanation of protocol. Very good to see exactly what is allowed and not allowed on P1 through P3.

2.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, April 4, 2011
This book was slightly disappointing because it contained information that I already knew. All the info in the book was information that I had found online. I was looking forward to more in depth information about the diet, and the maintenance phase. It did not give me any info on the maintenance phase and overall very small and disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, June 4, 2010
Heather Otero (Daytona Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
I thought I was receiving a guide as to how to survive & eat properly on HCG restricted diet. What this book contains is a few (very few) tips on that topic but instead is a referance lined item guide to calories, carbs, etc. I sent it back as quickly as it was delivered.

$12.77 $12.13
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.