Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2013
What kinda trash "rip off" stuff will they think of next.? This hose blew up in the first 5 mins. The on/off valve on the end off this hose shot off and nailed me in the forehead. If you wanna blow your money.... Give to charity rather than the idiots who make this crap. I have filed a claim with the BBB. TELEBRANDS customer service stated that I must have a water pressure problem in home.? Keep out of reach of children. !!!!!!!!!!!
on April 25, 2013
I ordered two 75' pocket hoses because I like the concept of it being so compact and easy to store when not in use. On the very first use, the plastic on-off lever on the side completely broke off and water started spewing uncontrollably out of that spot. Didn't bother using the other hose for fear that it would do the same.

I purchased the hoses in early March when it was still wintertime, so I didn't have a need to try them until late April when it warmed up. I called customer service about getting a refund and was told that I could not return the hoses since I was outside the 30-day return period. Doesn't matter that it's a faulty product. So I'm out $56 bucks. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. You'll just be throwing your money away.
on April 30, 2013
At first I really liked this hose. It was easy to use and very light. However after 3 weeks it sprang a leak on the hose near the center. Too bad, I will not be getting a new one.
on April 11, 2013
My pocket hose was fine at the connections but did not and would not curl up to the original "pocket hose" size. I followed the directions exactly.
on May 28, 2013
We bought two 50' hoses and were so excited about the prospect of a lightweight hose. Day one was fabulous. Day two the first hose sprang a leak at the end where the nozzle is attached to the hose. We unhooked that one and hooked up the second hose. Turned it on the first time and it ripped out at the seam about halfway down the house. It was a full six inch rip. Won't waste my time or money trying this again.
on April 27, 2013
Like the idea of the product, but not the duribility. The first hose lasted three weeks, the second and third only lasted 1 week. The metal clamps in the connecters seem to be the problem. Have repaired them with regular 1/2 inch replacements. Will not bother to go back to Bed Bath & Beyond for another replacement. Am going back to regular hose. Good idea needs a lot of work!
on February 9, 2013
I have friends that carefully read the instructions: This is exactly how the caution reads:
WARNING
DO NOT drink from this hose.
The water in this hose may become contaminated and cause serious health effects.
Probably made in China - buy American !!!
44 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2015
Terrible. These things leak like crazy. Save your money. I bought one here and another someplace else. Both suck and I just threw them away, they were so bad. Always watch out for those Seen on TV items, mostly they suck big time.
on June 6, 2013
Well I was at a client's house watering her plants and they have these hoses set up. The first day it worked ok but I noticed that her husband had special tape around it in several places. I used the hose for about 5-10 minutes and was not that impressed, however I did like the way it coiled right back up and fit into a very small space they had set up for it. The next day, it worked for about 60 seconds before the hose LOST ALL PRESSURE due to the fact that the water was gushing out in the center which took away all pressure and just left me with a soaker hose. Being that this is not my house and I could not find any regular hoses around, I had to go out and buy another hose just so that I could get the job done and get the clients plants watered on a hot, sunny day. I will never buy one of these. In fact, I went out and purchased a regular hose for the clients. Don't waste your time or money. Great idea if it worked but it DOES NOT WORK!!!
on May 31, 2013
Bought two 50 ft. hoses. Both hoses leaked at faucet end when attached. Couldn't tighten them enough to stop leaking. Both hoses had the shut off valves break on first use. Plastic turn switch just flew off of them. One hose sprung 3 leaks on third use and second hose sprung a leak on the 4th use, both while just watering the flowers and grass. Spent $50 bucks for the hoses and feel I was totally ripped off. Dummy me, I didn't save my receipts. I've learned my lesson with this worthless product. Would rate it Zero stars if I could. Any good ratings have to be phony, put up by the company that makes it. No way with all these complaints that any of them could be true!