5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!
Great entertainment on the go. I Love it! It offers a variety of different puzzles and brain teasers. Perfect for travel.
Published 10 months ago by IGB

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 errata by page 9
By page 9 I have determined there are two incorrect puzzels SO FAR. The solutions were arithmetically impossible. Publisher has no e-mail to request explanation.

Published on January 2, 2011 by huey

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Pocket Posh Brain Games 2: 100 Puzzles (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 errata by page 9, January 2, 2011
This review is from: Pocket Posh Brain Games 2: 100 Puzzles (Paperback)

Addendum: I found the publisher ... they were very nice and let me pick any of their puzzle books to replace the one I had. They told me a "there but for the grace of god go I." explanation of why the book was flawed ... by a mistake ... the final copy is not the one that went to print. We all know, even with the best systems in place ... it happens.

Pocket Posh Brain Games 2: 100 Puzzles
Pocket Posh Brain Games 2: 100 Puzzles by The Puzzle Society (Paperback - May 4, 2010)
$7.99 $7.11