Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 27, 2014
I got two of these watches to give to my groomsmen. I had them engraved locally and overall was very happy with their look. I will say that the quality is not outstanding, but I didn't expect it to be for something that is so reasonably priced. If you are looking for something that is nice to use very occasionally and not regularly, these are probably the right watches for you. If you are looking for something fancy, then you may want to check elsewhere.
on March 15, 2014
Sharp little time piece. It is not by any means an expensive feeling watch, but not too cheap either. You get what you pay for. Wind it gently, don't drop it many times and it will probably last a while. Mine works great, though I don't use the chain and just keep it in my pocket because I'm not allowed to wear a wrist watch at work. Is a bit smaller than a normal pocket watch, but could care less.
on April 16, 2014
When I bought this watch I knew it wasn't going to be amazing due to its price. It was almost exactly what i expected; Looks alright, easily breakable chain. If you work out doors or in some kind of fab shop where you can't/don't want to wear a wrist watch but still want to carry a watch, this is a fine choice. It's only 18$, so if you break it's no-big-deal. I kinda recommend this.
on May 2, 2013
My husband is a watch collector but did not have any pocket watches, so this was a first. I had also bought him a Tungston watch and he was so happy that this one looked just like it. It was perfect for the Pink and black affair we went to. The only thing I would have changed was the chain. It was not built of the best quality.
on September 2, 2012
As an entertainer I use a pocket watch in my act for certain routines. This one is attractive without being ostentatious and is easily recognized as a fairly common object. I even tell my audience where I purchased it. It is a plus that the dial is easily read even by nervous volunteers on stage.
on April 9, 2014
This is a great little basic pocket watch. I got it for my husband, but thinking of getting one for myself too. I started looking into pocket watches when our watch bands broke and we found we liked not wearing a watch, just carrying the watch face in our pockets. This is a great solution.
on May 10, 2012
I have a few pocket watches, this time I was looking for something ALL BLACK chain and all. Doesnt look cheap at all (but doesnt look like a $100 watch either). There are better pocket watches for the price, but if you want all black than this one will surely do.
on May 20, 2014
The watch arrived in a nice box and it looks great. However it does not keep time. It came with an extra battery so perhaps we can fix that. But we don't have the tools to fix it. I will have to take it to a shop somewhere to get the battery put in.
on November 20, 2012
I am in a wheelchair and cannot conveniently use a wristwatch, as I tend to break them against the hand wheels of the chair. Thus I needed an inexpensive, reliable, accurate pocket watch for daily use. This one fills the bill admirably.
on October 2, 2014
bought two. both broke too easily