Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Pocket Style Manual, APA Version
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2012
before the study starting, i had no idea about APA.
Actually, i felt nervous when my professor required the assignment followed by APA format.
However, this manual became my savior!
With this book, I never worry about my assignment format
on May 3, 2013
I am currently working on my PhD but find myself befuddled with the APA Handbook. This book, which includes sample papers and easy to find notes, is immensely helpful when I have to compose a perfect APA paper.
on December 5, 2012
It is a good book to have. It provides details and examples on how to properly do an APA style paper. I recommend if you are a major like psychology, sociology, or any other area that requires APA format, you get this book.
on April 15, 2014
I needed this book for the masters classes that I am taking. It is really helped me with all of my referencing that I need to do in every single paper. Word also helps out but this book goes beyond what Word can do and explains the reasons. Definitely will be used a great deal for the next several years.
on November 29, 2014
Required text for a college class, entire school requires APA papers!
This has been a life saver, abd so much easier to use than texts on APA (or MLA) I've had over the years.
The size is great, and the cross references with many examples are very helpful!
on June 28, 2013
I haven't had the chance to use the whole book yet, but I have used the guide on how to write a bibliography or work-cited in APA format and it's a great help! I'm used to writing in MLA, so when I had to write a research paper for a health class, I thought it would be a good idea to have a book for myself to look back on. I also have the MLA manual by Diana Hacker and it's always helpful!
on August 22, 2013
I appreciated having this while working on my masters. It was a great, easy pocket guide. However, it is not so easy to carry around and with quick and easy access to the internet, it wasn't entirely necessary. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is not able to access online help, regularly or easily.
on August 14, 2013
If you are an AP High School Student or a College student you need this book. It has everything you need to write a paper well and provide cites in an accurate format. She has everything in here in a compact package. If you want something even more in depth she has a full size version. Buy it!
on June 11, 2013
I'm majoring in accounting, so APA format is mandatory for all papers. I own the MLA guide by Diane Hacker and love it because of all the information it has to offer. This book is small and portable, and gives examples of how to format papers for reports.
on June 24, 2016
This works great as a quick guide, and maybe that is what it is intended to be. This could be more like the Little Brown Handbook, meaning that it has more minor details to the guidelines. It has helped me so far, so I LIKE IT!