5.0 out of 5 stars Good price
It's a good price on this product and they fit and work very well. I use the triangle mops more than the rectangle one.
Published 12 months ago by Florence Conti

1.0 out of 5 stars too small
these did NOT fit my steam mop. they were 1/2 too small on each side. the buyer did refund my money after i returned them. not worth the trouble.
Published on May 27, 2011 by danielle

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, May 27, 2011
This review is from: Shark Pocket Steam Mop Triangle Microfiber Pads S3501 Deluxe (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shark Triangular pads, August 21, 2011
Unfortunately, I was sent the wrong item. I had requested the triangular pads and received the rectangular ones. I will keep them only because I can also use them, but really needed the triangular ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Triangle Pads for Shark mop, March 11, 2014
NWLady (Enumclaw, WA) - See all my reviews
These pads do the job of collecting dirt but I have a problem in that they don't wash clean. The first pad that came with the Pocket Steam Mop are now a dinghy grey, and my floors aren't that dirty. So I ordered another package of pads. If you know of a trick to get the pads clean please let me know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shark Triangle Pad, January 9, 2014
The pad is a very good quality material just like the original that came with my Shark steam mop. The Velcro is also great and holds in place very good. The only thing is the pad is just a little big for the mop head that is why I didn't give a full five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, October 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Product, September 2, 2013
they work great, I am very impressed with the great job they do, I hose them off when done then throw them in the washer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The wife is happy!, July 12, 2013
She received a gently used Shark and needed the pads. They arrived within the specified time, at a great price, and fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these and great packaging so you don't have to buy seperately!!, June 18, 2013
If you can get this 3 pack for your steamer, do it!! You don't have to launder as often and your normal wear and tear is distributed among the 3 of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was satisfied., May 18, 2013
The microfiber pads arrived in a timely fashion. The quality is pretty good. I have used one several times and it works just fine. My only complaint (and it is a very small one) is that they are a little large - but I would rather have them that way than too small. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my steam mop, take it to help others so I needed more pads., December 10, 2012
Silly Sally (Hesperia, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I use my steam mop at home almost totally, but I often take it with me when we go and help others clean large places
The replacement heads are wonderful and necessary. I use the Triangle heads in my home and larger heads when we clean
large facilities. Also clean inside shower and bathroom stalls. Wonderful product. Sent quickly. Thank you very happy customer