5.0 out of 5 stars 2yo LOVES this book
My 2yo daughter is a Pocoyo fanatic and she is in love with this book. She likes to 'find' things when I ask her to point them out. Her vocabulary has expanded from the concepts in the book. It's wonderful. Pocoyo is a huge hit as a TV show and just as much so with this book :) My only complaint is that there aren't more pages. However there are a ton of flaps!
Published on February 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer

Published 11 months ago by Pauline Banh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 2yo LOVES this book, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
I love lift a flap books! And Pocoyo does not disappoint! There are not too many that it is overwhelming, yet not so few that it was not worth the dollar. Come to think of it, this book was WELL worth the dollar as my child was so occupied I was shocked at how long he was able to sit at one lengths time! For comparison, I liken it [not necessarily in subject matter but it reminds me of the layout of]: Elmo's Big Lift-And-look Book (Sesame Street) (Great Big Board Book). It is big like that and everything! [Well, maybe not THAT big], but it is thicker, so still counts ;) FIVE STARS! GETITGETITGETIT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocoyo is fantastic!, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
My son loves Pocoyo and loves this book! This is a good way to start teaching any child about shapes, color and recognizable characters.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok lift-the-flap book though there are no illustrations underneath the flaps, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
My son loves lift-the-flap books and I have purchased many so have a point of comparison. He's just turned 1 and becomes easily absorbed with lifting the flaps and looking at the pictures underneath. This book was a bit disappointing as you lift the flaps and there are words underneath, not pictures. For example, if you lift the shape flap, it just has the word 'circle'. Compared to other lift-the-flap books, this one is not as creative or engaging. I would suggest the Elmo or Thomas the Tank engine lift-the-flap books instead, or would suggest an older age group.

4.0 out of 5 stars the kids like it more than I do, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
Both my kids (3 and 1) like this book and look at it often but I was a bit disappointed with it. The flaps, especially on the last page are small and somewhat hard for little hands to open. While fifty flaps sounds like a lot, there are only 5 scenes (shapes, colors, numbers, opposites and letters). Most of the flaps are on the last page (letters) and are only about 1/2 and inch square. I'm not sorry I bought it; I just think it could be better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Pocoyo but not this book, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
My family, yes all of us, love the Pocoyo series but found this book disappointing. Children like to lift up flaps to see a picture, letter, or number. In this books (except for the last page) you lift up the tab to see a word that tells you what the picture on the tab is. Not very interesting to the child and not exactly necessary for the parent...we know what these things are. Again, love Pocoyo but not this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Pocoyo fan likes it very much!, May 24, 2013
fairsi (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
Two year old son is a Pocoyo fun. He knows the contents of every episode. He was very exited to see this book and took it everywhere although it is very big in size. The book includes colors, numbers, shapes, opposites and alphabet. He flipped all the flaps last night. So I am not sure how long he would keep reading this book. But the book itself is of good quality and quite fun for young Pocoyo fans. Recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems cute, but the information delivery is lacking, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
Cute idea for a book, but the way the information is presented could be a lot better. For example, the shapes section shows three dimensional shapes but the words are for one dimension (i.e. sphere vs. circle). My 2 year old already knows the difference, so this is confusing. Also the font for the numbers is very small. Would have been a lot better if there was a nice BIG number behind the flap.

1.0 out of 5 stars We love Pocoyo - but the 50% of the flaps don't work!, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
I got this book as a gift for my daughter. We loved it right away. But the bad thing is that the glue that holds the pages together went into the flaps. So 50% of the flaps don't work. I have literally had to pull them open, sometimes using a knife to get it to open. I still have 3 that just won't open. its such a shame that this happened. I wish that the book worked properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 50 flaps!, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) (Board book)
My little guy loves his Pocoyo lift book! He enjoys telling me what everything is as he lifts all the flaps. He looks at it everyday and hasn't ripped any of the tabs off yet. I Love how BIG the book is too!I think it is really well made, and it has survived a couple spills because it is the shiny cardboard. It is extremely easy to wipe off. This Pocoyo fan is one happy boy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo)
Pocoyo's Big Lift-and-Look Book (Pocoyo) by Kristen L. Depken (Board book - August 7, 2012)
Used & New from: $2.01