|Brand Name||MOD PODGE|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.9 x 2.9 x 6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||CS11202|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PECS11202|
Mod Podge CS11202 Original 16-Ounce Glue, Gloss Finish
|Price:||$7.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.92 (28%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quick-drying for multiple coat build up
- Dries clear, cleans up easily with soap and water
- Certified AP non-toxic, water base
- All-in-one glue, sealer, and gloss finish
- The original formula, all-in-one glue sealer and finish, can be used to decoupage on nearly any surface
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
The all-in-one glue, sealer, and finish, most trusted by crafters
Mod Podge is trusted by more crafters because of its superior performance, flexibility, versatility, and ease of use, with a wide range of formulas including Matte, Gloss, Satin, Sparkle, Outdoor, Fabric, Hard Coat, Paper, Brushstroke, Antique Matte, Glow-in-the-Dark, and more. These acid-free, non-tacky formulas are perfect for scrapbooking, collage, and general crafting. Mod Podge cleans up easily with soap & water, and is AP certified non-toxic and water based; perfect for young crafters! Proudly made in the USA, Mod Podge has been an industry leader and a staple for crafters everywhere since 1967.
Most trusted by crafters
Decoupage is still cool!
Make something beautiful
Mod Podge makes crafting fun!
Top Customer Reviews
Just apply thin coats, and let them dry 20 minutes before adding another coat. I usually do single coats for light weight projects, and 4 or 5 coats for anything that will see a lot of use. It's water-based so clean up is very easy while it's still wet.
It's a classic.
* I bought it for $8.39 from Amazon, so no, this is not more expensive than the retail store next door (not any more).
* One person said they throw away their brush because they don't know how to remove the glue. Well, the answer is right there on the glue bottle: wash it with water and soap, while the glue is still wet. I even soiled my clothes when gluing a puzzle and immediately washed it with water ALONE, and no stains are marks remained.
This is amazing stuff! I love it.
Word of caution, when used as a finish; you need to work fast and use a very fine brush. Otherwise you will end up with streaks.
Overall a good product. Just make sure you work quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I remember using this as a kid to keep my puzzles together when I completed them. So imagine my surprise when I think about it (to help keep stickers on my sons insulin pump) and... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jeanene Roeck
I looked at all the big stores (Target, Walmart, Michaels, Joanns) and this bottle/seller was the best value. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Kristi Romero
I have never used or heard of this product. I'm making a super hero dresser for my nephews by using fabric wrapped and stapled to the wood top. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Ericka
I'm sure you may be familiar with the posts on Pinterest that state you can make your own Mod Podge? ^^ That's crap.
I'm not really that down with product loyalty. Read more