Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 1, 2012
He's been around for some time but I'm now hearing him and this song along with the Janet Jackson " anytime any place" beat in the bad is a very genius attempt. Great lyricist and his delivery while rapping is sooo NWA era type .
on January 15, 2013
upcoming rising star. I mostly enjoyed this song because of the janet jackson anytime chorus in the background. Kendrick has Drake on the track and I enjoy drake as a artist. Song has a great beat to it and is very catchy.
on November 27, 2012
This rapper is new to me, but since I heard this track on the radio, I have had it in the back of my mind to purchase it. The whole record should be worth listening to but I am very happy with the quality of this track.
on February 18, 2013
By far my favorite right now...nice beat..love how he incorporates one of my favorite janet jackson songs...just listen you might feel the same you may not
on February 11, 2013
The song is mellow. I like Janet Jackson, old school now. I must be old but I starting to like Kendrick more. Not just one hit wonder with the Recipe
on November 24, 2012
Great Song, replay nonstop in my car! Love the Janet Jackson hook "ANYTIME/ANYPLACE".... oldie but goodie. keep up the good work Kendrick Lamar!
on December 20, 2012
Great song, great artist, great price. Quick download, great quality MP3, and with Amazon Cloud I can download it again and again if I need to. Thanks!
on November 13, 2012
This artist is amazing. I really love this melodic song. I am considering downloading the entire album. Kendrick Lamar has a bright future ahead.
on March 14, 2013
Reminds me of the old school stuff. Definitely a good for jamming out, a trip or any party! Cant go wrong with the buy - definitely recommend.
on January 1, 2013
Had to get the single. I may end up getting the cd too. Kendrick Lamar sounds like he's been around a lot longer than he really has.