5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
Published on February 27, 2012 by K. M. Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small. Costume footwear
Published 14 months ago by Helper

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, February 27, 2012
I love to have shoes for every outfit, and thus I was delighted to find a pair of blue heels with such varied shades of blue. It makes it much more versatile. As with every pair of Poetic License shoes I own, I receive a plethora of compliments, so if you like foot attention, this is a good shoe for you. I will say that they are not the most comfortable pair of PL shoes I own, but their beauty makes some pain bearable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small. Costume footwear, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Poetic Licence Women's Bircage Pump (Apparel)
I bought this shoe in blue. I was looking for something different to wear with jeans. These are not casual in any way. I think the Poetic Birdcage Pump shoes are a bit tacky. The only place I'd wear these is if a bride chose them for her bridesmaids, then never again. I have many shoes that are unique and I do take chances buying online, wearing shoes others like but are too afraid to purchase, but that is not is not the issue. I return very few of my choices, but these are going back. Oh, one more place I would wear these is at a prom with a matching blue dress. The right occasion some would be happy They are of good quality but run small and possibly some may like the glitter and velvet material. There are 2 tones of blue color an almost bright aqua/pool color and the other blue is a dark navy color. Not for me, even though I am a daring dresser. I like giving good reviews and often do on Amazon. I like this site, and I'd like to let others know this is only my opinion. I shop mostly online and Amazon is one of my favorite sites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birdcage Pump, February 19, 2013
Love these shoes! Comfortable, sexy and fun. Didn't have time to break them in for special occasion, but they worked out beautifully!

5.0 out of 5 stars They had me at the shoebox, January 27, 2013
I pruchased a dress for a wedding and I was looking for shoes with the same colors. I saw these shoes on Amazon. The colors are perfect. The shoes come in a box that looks like a shopping bag with yarn handles. The shoes are beautiful and the was they were packaged was an added delight!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Stars!, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Poetic Licence Women's Bircage Pump (Apparel)
All I can say is WOW! First off, they fit beautifully true to size. Secondly, they actually HIDE my bunions, and don't apply any pressure to them at all. That part is especially amazing! The design/style and subtle use of glitter makes for a shoe fit for a princess. I am so happy that I will be able to wear these pumps to my son's wedding and know I will be comfortable---and superbly stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, January 12, 2013
Love, love, love my shoes! They fit perfect and are even very comfortable for heels. I danced in them for 2 hours. And the box is very cute too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, December 11, 2012
True to size and very elegant. Ordered these for my aunt to wear to a wedding. She kept them on for all those hours with no worries.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Valentine Day gift to myself, February 9, 2013
Thought these would be fantastic to wear to dinner with my husband on Valentine's Day but when they arrived, they were too "short" although I ordered my usual size 8M. I found that unlike the other reviews that found these shoes to be true-to-size, that was not my experience. Although, I have very narrow feet and thin ankles I had to exchange for the 8.5M size. The second pair arrived promptly and the fit is perfect. The shoe is beautiful, unique and comfortable.....but I would suggest ordering a half-size larger than what you usually wear, especially if you have wider feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for evening wear, December 26, 2012
beautiful shoe - great fit and looks great on the foot. very comfortable! highly recommend. Shoe Fits true to size

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but nothing else!, March 28, 2013
These shoes are really beautiful, but only beautiful, nothing else. The quality is bad. They were supposed to be made of leather, as it is written in the description, but that's not true. the material is not flaxible at all and it hurts. One more thing which indicates about poor quality is that, some days after their delivery, the front part of the shoe got rumpled on some places. Apparently they don't let the glue dry while making the shoes.

Poetic Licence Women's Bircage Pump