Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 4, 2012
i purchased these shoes after hunting them down for a few days. I was worried after ordering them in terms of the size thinking that for some reason they will be either too small or too big-Anyway with breath held i opened the box and was elated having tried them on that they were a perfect fit-i suggest that these little treasures are true to size, along with being very comfortable with a nice 3.5 inch heel-these shoes are adorable the colour is soft and muted with the bright yellow flash to remind one of long summer days in the sun-you will not be sorry if you are in two minds about these little treasures-they are FABULOUS!
on November 28, 2011
These are the cutest shoes, but I will not be able to wear them to work anymore. After about 1/2 day, I began to get blisters on my little toes. They were comfortable at first, but not really designed for folks who will walk alot in them.
on December 21, 2013
I don't think Poetic License shoes are terribly well made; they tend to look a little cheap. But these were so unique I had to keep them -- the green has a sheen to it and the style is a bit retro. You'll get lots of compliments on these. Great with a business suit or jeans.
on December 23, 2012
theses are innovative like all poetic licence shoes. However, these are actually much shinier than are portrayed in the picture, which to me make them a little costumy. also not comfortable to wear all day long/ runs a bit small
on June 19, 2013
Beautiful shoes! Great packaging and very comfortable!!..love it. Wished there were more colours available in my size. Every time I wear these shoes the compliments keep coming. I also have wide width feet and these fit perfectly and I can walk around without Amy discomfort.
on February 13, 2014
These shoes are ADORABLE! I get so many compliments when I wear them and I absolutely love the look of them. They are sturdy and appear to be of a good quality material. My only complaint is that they seem to run a little large but that is nothing that a pair of cushy insoles can't cure. On first wear, they slipped a bit and I ended up with a blister. However, I put an inexpensive pair of insoles inside of the shoes and voila - perfection! I could run a few blocks in these without a problem. I love the unique look of these shoes and have already purchased another style from this shoe manufacturer.
on June 17, 2012
These shoes are adorable! I bought them in natural. The shoes run a half size too big. I bought them in an 8.5 and they were slipping off as I walked. I returned them for the 8 and they fit snugly, but comfortably. As I break them in, I am sure they will form better to my feet. They have a very sturdy heel and are easy to walk in. These shoes are unique, yet versatile in the natural color.
on December 7, 2011
Thought these were the cutest. They are true to size and made well. Love the yellow on the heel.They state the color is grey but it acually looks tannish which I like even better.
on April 19, 2013
This shoe was at least one size larger than expected. The color says natural, but is a pinkish color. Could have been used as a nuetral. The shoe is very stiff especially at the heel. Would not have sent them back if they had fit because the heel was a perfect height and they are so cute. Sorry they did not work, especially since I am out 6.99 just for the opportunity to try them on.
on July 31, 2012
It's cute and unique. Like other reviews mentioned, the yellow does add the highlight to the overall look. It's true to size, maybe run slightly bigger. It's relatively comfortable comparing to the hill height, not for long distance walking of course.