5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true to size, nice cushioning, cute ribbon
UPDATE 5/7/2012 - (original below)
These shoes are better than I could have ever imagined. After some mild modifications (Foot Petals "killer kushionz" and "heavenly heelz" because I have skin problems and blister more easily than people with normal skin), these are the most comfortable heels I've ever worn in my life.
I can run around the hospital on and off...
Published on December 30, 2011 by Elena

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing
the size conversion on the drop down menu is COMPLETELY INACCURATE - this is why everyone has to size down. A US size 7=EU 37, US 8=38, US 8.5= EU38.5 etc...
They have it listed improperly!
Published 21 months ago by bunyun

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true to size, nice cushioning, cute ribbon, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Poetic Licence Women's Sweet Ending Pump (Apparel)
UPDATE 5/7/2012 - (original below)
I can run around the hospital on and off for 10-12hours a day with no problems. My supervisors and co-workers comment on these shoes on a regular basis - I get more compliments on these shoes than on any other article of clothing that I own.
And the slippery sole? Totally not a problem - walking from my car to my workplace on asphalt fixed that completely!

(12/30/2011)
This shoe is great. It is not too narrow that my foot feels smushed. The toe is rounded, making it a little roomier than pointed-toed shoes. The cushioning in the footbed is pretty good also, though I will likely add some drugstore ball-of-foot cushions still. The fit is perfect - I vary between 7-8, and the 7.5 was the right fit for me. Shipping was great (prime), and the packaging is the cutest shoe packaging I've ever seen! I can't speak to the longevity/durability, but I may edit this review later. My only issue with this shoe is how slippery the sole is - this can be easily remedied with a shoe-brush or some sort of adhesive or something (haven't really looked too hard into this). Otherwise, this shoe is perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Poetic Licence Women's Sweet Ending Pump (Apparel)
They have it listed improperly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, retro shoes!, September 6, 2012
I absolutely love these shoes! They are super comfortable and definitely make a statement. I am new to Poetic License (which is odd since I am really "into" many boutique shoe companies). I am definitely going to check this company out for other styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous shoes, buy a half-size down, October 10, 2011
These shoes are so pretty, and I get so many compliments on them. I bought a half size down and they fit well. I have a fairly broad foot, and they're comfortable. The heel is a good height. I wore them to a wedding, danced the night away without any problems (the ribbon came undone a couple of times because the material is so slippery, but that's a small price to pay for fabulous shoes, I'm sure you'll agree ladies!)

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHOE, March 25, 2013
UNFORTUNATELY I HAD TO RETURN THIS SHOE - IT DID NOT FIT WELL AT ALL. I LIKED THE OVERALL LOOK OF LACE IN THIS SHOE - BUT IT JUST DID NOT FIT - STILL A NICE SHOE THOUGH..THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Poetic License., March 22, 2013
Ruth J Hodsoll (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these shoes to wear in a wedding. They fit perfectly, were comfortable (I didn't even have to take them off dancing), and matched my dress better than even dyed shoes would have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Wonderful, March 8, 2013
Exactly what I expected and shipped fast! Price was lowest I found anywhere! Beautifully unique pair of shoes! Quality excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing shoes, February 27, 2013
I gave them to my daughter for Christmas. She loves them, and so do her friends. She had them on her wish list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pair of shoes!, February 22, 2013
Holly Kuehn (ARVADA, CO, US) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes! They are totally my style and fit with lots of things in my wardrobe. They are comfortable and true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love, February 16, 2013
I loved these so much i got 2 pair. Grey & Plum! Yay. They are comfy and feminine. They are are well constructed and i feel very victorian! Even men check these out.

Poetic Licence Women's Sweet Ending Pump