Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lenovo Ideapad A1 22282EU Case - Poetic Lenovo Ideapad A1 22282EU Case [SlimBook Series] - [SlimFit] [Professional] PU Leather Slim Folio Case for Lenovo Ideapad A1 22282EU 7-Inch Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 7, 2012
This case from Poetic fits the Lenovo Ideapad A1 perfectly, provides very good protection, and looks great! I recommend this case without reservation.

Well-made, nice quality control, white detail stitching well-done with no loose ends
Slim, sleek styling
Pleasingly protective
Perfect fit for the A1
Precisely placed cutouts for connections, buttons, volume control, cameras, etc.
Sturdy when used as a stand
Slots inside the cover for two extra miniSDs (and business cards)
Elastic band inside the cover, to slide a hand through, offering extra safety when using the Ideapad vertically
Elastic loop for stylus storage (though the position of the loop outside the case, on the vertical edge, may allow the stylus to get caught up sometimes)
Strong magnetic case closure

I am very pleased with this purchase and will definitely try to find another Poetic case when I buy my next tablet. Try it, I think you'll like it!
on April 14, 2012
This case looks professional, fits perfectly, and protects the tablet well. I have three small kids who love to play with my tablet, so I needed something that protects it from rough play, but I also use it for work, so I needed something that looks good. After about about a month of use with this case, I wish I had one just like it for my Acer Iconia A500. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on March 9, 2012
This case fits the Ideapad perfectly and is protective and sleek.

The only negative is that the stand does not work very well. If that is the main reason for getting the case then you may want to look elsewhere.
on July 11, 2012
I needed a cover for my Visualand Connect Tablet, there weren't any available so I found this one. For the price, this is an outstanding - and no joke - genuine leather cover. I'm very pleased. The only little comment is that the "flap" to lock the stand feature in place, is a little wimpy and sometimes it'll fail, but otherwise its great. Its also durable. I had to put a new hole in the face frame (because the location of the camera on the VL-107 is in a different location than the Lenovo apparently.. and man that leather is tough... I broke a hole punch on it...
on February 24, 2014
I rated this cover with 3 stars only because no matter which way I inserted the tablet the charging outlet was covered.....so I had to trim the leather. The stand is nice, but not super strong. It is so well built otherwise that it is great protection for falls, etc.
on July 11, 2012
The quality of the material exceeds the design and execution of the design. For instance, the hole in the back obscures the camera on one side. The top and bottom don't line up correctly which causes the connecting pieces to look like they are stretching to the side.

The look and feel is good but the flaws make this cover one I can't recommend.
on December 15, 2012
This is a great tablet cover. I bought two; one for me and one for my daughter. They really do a good job to protect your tablet, and they are very durable. I may have to get a replacement for my daughter. she is very very hard on all her things.
on July 26, 2012
I like how sturdy the case is and well protected my A1 is. Only grumble is that the folding to make it stand up is a little clunky and I don't think it will hold up over time. As a protection case, A+ but as a presentation display, it gets a B.
on February 11, 2014
I bought a tablet for my significant other and I bough this tablet cover for it for Valentines day as an early present. I could not have been more pleased with this leather case. It does not block any of the functions of the tablet and is a great price and present. it is very functional and has some great features for stylus and cards. Very handy and very sleek.
on December 26, 2012
Very high quality, nice leather case for Lenovotab tablet. I actually bought the wrong one for my model (A2107A), shame on me, but I kinda like it anyway. I will need to punch a hole for the camera if I keep it. The power button and volume controls are covered up, which I like. I can still operate them, and to be honest, it helps me from changing them by accident. Especially the volume controls. I hate it when the volume gets turned down and I don't hear the ringtone for Skype! Make sure you order the right one though, most people would not like the wrong one, I might be the only exception.