1,676 Reviews
 (1,079)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
First, I have to say that the shipping was so quick. I was really impressed with that.

The case fits my Galaxy 2 7.0 tab perfectly. All of the slots, camera, IR port, charging plug area -are all accessible with the tablet in the case. Really, you never have to take it out unless you want to for some reason.

If you're looking for a slim, non-bulky...
Published on May 31, 2012 by Desiree G. Della Rocca

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad....not great
this case is very nice...the tablet fits well....all the buttons are exposed. and the magnetic lock makes it easy to close and carry.... however, the problem is with the stand...it only has one level, which i found not to be slanted enough. and u have to tuck the back brace under the small flap found on the back side of the main piece. (as shown in pic). this is ok,...
Published on June 13, 2012 by joeyjoejo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case!, September 18, 2012
The case is very well made. All of the openings match up with the tablet. The S Pen is a little hard to get while the tablet is in the case which makes things a little difficult if you use it a lot. Both standing positions are very useful! The magnets that keep the cover closed aren't very effective. Overall a good case with a few flaws!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case for the Galaxy Note 10.1, September 18, 2012
The Note fits nice and snug, the case is very rigid, doesn't feel flimsy at all. I have had other cases for other tablets in this same style, and they often felt flimsy.
All of the cutouts are in the right places (I gave 5 stars specifically for this, the front facing speakers are fully exposed, better than any other case I have used.

If it has a single flaw, it's that the cutout for the S-Pen is a little too small for my fingers. The cutout is not meant to be used as a space for the S-Pen to slide out of, but rather a place for your finger to go to push the S-Pen out (anyone who already has the Note 10.1 understands what i'm saying hopefully). I have stubby fingers, and no fingernails at all, so it's a little difficult for me to get the S-Pen out. In my opinion, this still doesn't not warrant docking a star, because other cases have that entire corner exposed, just waiting to be dropped on it.

I would buy again for any future tablets I purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, August 19, 2012
Overall for the price it is a quality piece. It serves all the purposes I needed. My negatives are, although it does come with slots for extra micro sd's the size is a little off for easy use. Another negative is the seam on the card holder has slightly scratch the glass protector. I put a piece of cotton shirt that flaps over the card holders and it stopped it from scratching the glass protector. Over all a quality product especially considering the cost of others with less to offer

2.0 out of 5 stars The magnets interfere with the compass sensors in my device, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Poetic Slimbook Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Black (Personal Computers)
This case uses strong magnets to hold the cover closed that interfere with the compass sensor in my device, which is used by a couple of the apps I have installed and makes them work incorrectly. This is a well made product except for this one design flaw that made me return it. Had it used Velcro, or some other acceptable fastening method instead, I would have been completely happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as shown AND/OR expected, September 11, 2012
The leather case itself is from good quality. But the way to put your tablet placed stand on horizontal way it's very difficult, and doesn't get stand very firm.
The case part remaining as base when stand up is is not completely firm enought.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware before you buy, January 29, 2013
JannieB "LuvToJump" (Federal Way, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I felt this case was rather cardboardy even tho it says leather. The built in stand doesn't line up with the flat spot for it when you fold it over. If you actually use the slots that are on the edge of the cover it will block at least one. The strap for your hand if you hold it verticle was a good idea but the case didn't stay stable enough to my liking to use it. It kind of ended up not staying square and tilting. Inserting the Galaxy Tab was a very tight fit. The sides bulged up and the cover wouldn't lay flat. When I sent in for the return the seller wanted 60% of the cost still. I paid almost $15 and seller was going to charge me almost $9. Since it cost more to return it than keep it per se, I'm keeping it and will give it away. Check the return policy before you buy. My issue was that I didn't like it and felt it was a poor product, not because it was damaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 24, 2012
This case is pretty good. It's slim, folds flat, or stands up. Seems to have openings in all the right spots for the camera/charger/etc. My main complaint is that it fits so tightly around the screen that it makes it hard to hit the buttons at the edge of the screen - like the back button or home button or anything else along the sides. Also the leather seems to be wearing away at the magnetic closures. I've only had it a week and haven't used it that much, so I would expect it to be a little more durable. Otherwise it's a good case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price!, September 13, 2012
Charmaine (Adelphi, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
My only, and frankly nitpicky, peeve about this case is the quality and feel of the cover; it could be more leather-like. Other than that, I have nothing but praises for the item. The elegant design of the inner lining looks posh and the elastic hand strap is tucked into a cutout in that lining. This intelligent design keeps the case sleek and compact. Indeed the fit of the case is absolutely perfect for the device, with all the cutouts in the right places. The front flap of the case easily folds back to form a stand and is held shut securely with magnets to protect the screen when closed. The slots for SD and other cards and storage for notes makes this the perfect tablet case for a student or business person on the go. Even with all these great features, the case is light and snug enough not to add any real bulk to the tablet. Poetic accessories are definitely the best. Overall fantastic value for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, nice weight, pretty color, March 14, 2014
I was concerned about the added weight, but really needed a cover. Tried a couple of others that were plasticy and gross smelling. This one is a winner. It's soft, has a bend so I can prop it up, nice hand strap. It has an elastic strap that I haven't really used yet, and it has slots for extra memory cards or business cards or notes. Love that!!! It's a nice feel leather type, not plasticy, not smelly, and soft on the inside. It also turns off the tablet when the flap closes so my battery doesn't drain. I was looking for a really nice artwork leather one, and figured this one would last until I found a "good" one, but I think now that this IS a "good" one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover but......please ditch the magnets!, June 2, 2013
This a great cover. It fits perfectly and all the openings match to a "T". My issue is with the magnetic closures and how they affect apps that use the compass. I use a couple of astronomy stargazing type apps and an aircraft id app. I was going bananas trying to figure why my compass readings were all over the place. I installed a GPS status app in an attempt to calibrate the GPS. The GPS was dead-on but the compass readings were still erratic. When I removed the tablet from the cover everything worked fine. This tablet contains a magnetic compass, an accelerometer and who knows what other kind of sensors. I removed all four magnets by slitting the cover, pulling them out with a pair of tweezers, gluing the slits shut and installing velcro fasteners in their place. I was surprised at the strength of the magnets even though they're smaller than a dime. They are industrial strength magnets with one pair muted by two layers of fabric. I don't think they cause any permanent damage to the tablet but if you plan on ever using an apps that uses the internal sensors, look for a cover without any magnets. That said, it's a very understated elegant looking cover and I've received lots of compliments on it...especially from jealous iPad owners.. ;)

Rate and Discover Movies