Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 10, 2013
It looked just as nice as the picture if not better when it arrived. Havent had it long so don't know how well it will hold up with normal use yet, but it seems to be worth the $16-$25 price tag.
on April 2, 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. The color is so new and the cover is really sturdy and reliable. I wish it had more that one angle to position the tablet but it's a very good quality product.
on March 17, 2013
I liked this case for the most part. The only problem I had with if was the tab in the back that was supposed to hold up the tablet didn't stay very well. I ended up getting another type of case.
on January 28, 2013
I like this case because it lets me cover the screen when not in use and also prop it up when I want to set it on the table to play a game with a controller or to just read what is on the screen.
on January 2, 2014
The leather case was substantially okay for the tablet and actually enhance the gift. Next time I purchase a tablet, hoping to get the size I want, I will not hesitate to get this leather case.
on February 23, 2013
It a great product. Has storage in it. I like the leather case there is nothing I don't like about it. Yes I would tell others
About it. I looking to order another one at a larger size....
on August 19, 2012
I LOVE THIS COVER IT CHEAP AND LOOKS GREAT. THE COVER IS DESIGNED TO BE ABLE TO USE EVERY BUTTON AND HEAR THE SPEAKERS. GREAT DESIGN! THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS COVER IS THE PLACEMENT OF THE ELASTIC BAND TO HOLD A SAMSUNG TOUCH PIN. IT RIGHT OVER THE IR SENSOR TO CHANGE THE TV. THEY COULD HAVE MOVED IT UP A 1/2 A INCH WOULD HAVE MADE THE PRODUCT PERFECT. BUT TO ME TO NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, STILL A GREAT COVER.
on July 2, 2014
The Tablet protect case works great it keeps me from Droping it.
Also come's in handy for putting notes inn.
Best case I have ever seen and who ever made it done a good job on it two.
on January 6, 2013
Well designed , easy and pleasing to use . Seems to be Leather. If not it might as well be , unlike many products these days that are awful plastic copies .Fits the Galaxy tab 2 as advertised.
on December 12, 2012
Buen producto, por el precio excelente, envió oportuno, en empaque adecuado, recomendable!!