5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the Coby 7015, 7016, 7022, and 7042
Published on June 19, 2012 by R.Rider

2.0 out of 5 stars Poetic Slimbook Case for Coby Kyros MID7048-Missing Hole
Poetic Slimbook Case for Coby Kyros MID7048 7-Inch Android 4.0 4 GB Internet Tablet 16:9 Capacitive Multi-Touch Widescreen Tablet (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

Published 17 months ago by samsonb20

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the Coby 7015, 7016, 7022, and 7042, June 19, 2012
Saw this two days ago at a glimpse, it seemed exactly what I was looking for and ordered two, for my 7022 and 7042. Unbelievably, the cases came two days later with FREE shipping, then I put my tablets in them and they all fit extremely nicely, tight and secured ! All buttons are accessible, even the camera hole is opened at the precise location ! The flap closes with magnets which to me is better than velcro pads. I have tried several other cases while they were too generic and all blocked accesses to the power and menu/vol buttons on the 7022 and 7042, but this Poetic Slimbook one completely wins because its custom made for these specific tablets from Coby. The choice is very clear, if you need a case for any one of these tablets (7015, 7016, 7022, 7042), this IS it !

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for my tablet., January 22, 2013
I have the Coby Kyros MID9740 tablet, which is hard to find things to fit because it is a 4:3 not a 16:9. The Poetic case I ordered was inexpensive, is very sturdy, and has all the cutouts in all the right places. It also has a pair of pockets for SD cards, and various other pockets/storage. It also has a flap that holds your tablet into the case with velcro, so your tablet doesn't slide back out unexpectedly. It is the perfect fit, carefully made to the exact requirements of my tablet, and I am very happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poetic Slimbook Case for Coby Kyros MID7048-Missing Hole, January 28, 2013

I order the poetic case for my Coby Kyros tablet. Although the description said it fit the model MIDI 7048 it does not have a hole cut out for the camera. When I skype or conference call, I have to remove the device from the case. Poectic should fix this problem as I ordered this model for the fact it had a camera for skype/ooVoo, etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, stand isn't that helpful, January 10, 2013
I love this but it has some drawbacks, so over all giving it 3 stars.

Pros - Custom fit for the Coby 7048 model. Its nice to have all the cut outs for the ports line up.
- Price point is good
- Has storage pockets for memory cards and a stylus
- It feels rather sturdy and should last a good while.
- Gives great protection to the tablet

Cons - The biggest one for me is it has a very strong chemical odor. Similar to if you spray
something with a clear coat spray. Some people are sensitive to chemical odors. I am one, this thing
actually gives me a headache from the odor. It came sealed in plastic and I assume the odor will diminish after a few weeks.
- The white stitched appearance makes it look cheap somehow and it has a very synthetic feel to the material. I knew it was synthetic but some synthetics have a more natural look and feel to them.
- On mine, the bottom border of the cutout for the screen is not quite square.
- I think the biggest con, is I don't find the foldable cover stand at all useful. As the picture shows, there are 2 configurations for using the stand. One with the tablet upside down. While the home menu will rotate to compensate, many apps will not support rotation from being upside down. But even if they do, neither stand configuration works for me. One is too vertical, and the other is too flat. Neither one is that stable, so using a stylus you need to support the tablit to keep it from rocking when you click the screen.

All in all, it serves its purpose to protect the tablet from bumps and what not. Its size ismore compact than a one size fits all approach. I find I still need to use another stand I already had, as the built in one doesn't thrill me.

They do have these for other Coby models. Each one has different cut outs specific to models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for Coby Kyros MID7035-4, August 16, 2012
Very nice case for Coby Kyros MID7035-4. Fits great has all the holes in the right places for plug, speaker, etc. Feels of nice quality. Highly recommend for protecting your Kyros.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfect, June 29, 2012
Fits the Kyros MID7042 perfectly. Looks good. Holds the tablet at 2 different angles (landscape only), and includes a stylus loop. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit!!, May 6, 2013
This case is a very nice case! Fits my Coby MID7065 very well and there is no possible way it could fall out. There are open slots for all plug-ins so the tablet should never have to come out of the case except for a possible micro sd card change. I am very happy I purchased this case and would highly recommend it to anybody that owns the MID7065 tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Kyros Mid7036, December 6, 2012
Just bought a couple of Kyros MID7036 for grandkids and bought these to hopefully extend the life of the device. Case fits perfect, a little snug, but I think the leather will relax a bit after use. The quality is good and for the price, it is an excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, August 22, 2012
SIARHEI KAROL (Tucker, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I like this case. It fits perfectly. All buttons are visible and accessible.
A little bit out of fit at the firs couple of days but than it become a second skin for your device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Poetic Slimbook Case for Coby Kyros MID8048 8-Inch Tablet (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic) (Electronics)
I have the Coby MID 8065-8 tablet and this case works perfectly. Very sturdy and easy access to all controls. Would definitely recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies