Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on October 15, 2012
In the video I go over in detail the features of the case. Its a great all around product, and simply a must have for the ASUS TF-300
2222 comments|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2012
This case is PERFECT! It is very stylish and fits my Asus 300 perfectly. I am very impressed with the way the camera pinholes fit because I purchased a cover for $40 and the holes did not remain lined up with the tablet to good so I returned it and purchased this one. The cost is fabulous. Now I have to purchase my pen for the unit. I plan to purchase another case for my husband. Great service in the shipping department too! I am a Happy customer.
77 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2012
Just bought this for my hubby's new tablet and he loves it. It was a no brainer for me since I had previously researched it to death before buying one for my Thrive. The inside is soft and doesn't scuff anywhere as some cases will. It is sturdy enough to protect without being bulky. It is attractive and didn't cost a fortune. Put it this way - every tablet I purchase in the future will be wearing a Poetic Leather case.
on June 6, 2012
I am overly satisfied with this case and with Amazon.com. The case is very high quality. It is a great value. If I were looking at this case in a store I would have thought it would have cost about $ 50. It has very nice white stitching contrasting against the black leather-like case material. The magnetic closure firmly keeps the cover closed. All tablet ports are easily accessed as well. Amazon shipped the item quickly as usual. Another kudo for Amazon Prime!
on May 31, 2013
This case doesn't fit the TF300 well at all. Unlike my other case, the little flap that tucks under does not have velcro, so the case does not stay secure. It moves around a lot inside. It's big and bulky around the TF300. I have an almost identical case on my Nexus 10 and it's awesome and I thought I was buying the same one here. The buttons are hard to press because the case does not fit snug. The case slides in front of the camera, so it's usually half covered. I hate this case and completely regret the purchase. I have cases on my Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 that I love, so it's a disappointment.
on January 20, 2013
In theory this case has good features. In practice it does not.

Cons:
1) As others have noted, this product features a piece of material that slips underneath the bottom portion of the lower end of the tablet to keep it in place (see the last two images, its the piece that slips over the power button and slides under the tablet). Problem is though, this piece does NOT hold the tablet firmly in place. The tablet will slip down a bit, so the ASUS logo is visible on the top left. This is especially prevalent when the tablet is propped up. When reading reviews, I had no clue what people meant and shrugged it off, now I know exactly what they mean.
2) The sewing on the product is flawed. The right most column of string for the SD card slots came loose, which I pulled back behind the folder area and hold with a piece of tape. Upon inserting two SD cards, the same problem with the center column of string. Flawed sewing, or not enough space to use the two slots without the string ripping out.
3) After using the case for awhile, the string that is sewn around the viewing area has left an imprint on my screen protector, resulting in dots in my screen protector a smidge around my screen. Good thing I have a screen protector I guess?

The rest of the product holds firm, but these three flaws are annoying and unacceptable in my book. I really like the idea of the case, but I have ordered another to replace this one, and will hopefully be able to get a warranty on this one where I will not have to pay to ship it back.
on June 18, 2012
I ordered this case when I ordered my ASUS TF300 Tablet. I like that the outside is pretty solid and appears it would save the tablet in a major fall / drop, but yet it is not bulky or too heavy. Most important, it fits like a glove on the Asus TF300. All the holes line up perfectly, even the rear camera hole is perfect. The case folds to a nice stand, but you really need to use it in the small angle stand mode. If you leave the tablet in the tallest upright stand position, it is a little unstable, even on a solid flat surface. Other than that, it is perfect. I still give it a 5-Star rating, and I would buy again without hesitation.
on November 27, 2012
I like this case, the way it feels, the slim profile, and the way It open/closes (using 2 magnetic corners).

The stand works turning the front cover to the back, and not so comfortably manually pulling/lifting a flap. Still is better than most cases that require you to detach the lower corners from the tablet in order to tilt the case.

I just give it a 4, because, though designed allegedly for the TF300, the front/inside borders of the case don't fit tightly, leaving part of the tablet inner black frame awkwardly out of place. Also, when inserting the tablet, the lower flap that keeps the tablet locked in, doesn't feel like it's really closed/adjusted. I don't know how to explain it, but it just leave you with the doubt "Is it correctly inserted?".

Anyway, I recommend it.
on January 20, 2013
The tablet moves around in the sleeve way more than it should. The design of this case leaves a lot to be desired. The tablet fits into a pocket that is closed by a flap of leather. There is nothing preventing the tablet from sliding a good 1/2 inch down when in the most vertical position. The flap in the back does not grasp the cover well when in the lower angle position. I find myself constantly fiddling with the thing to make it work the way it is intended. I am going to try a different design. I knew I would be rolling the dice at the $15 price point.
on June 5, 2012
I tend to research everything I buy and this was no different. There aren't that many cases out there yet for the TF300. I wanted a case that looked nice and had holes for everything. This is a great leather case with a nice snug fit. I originally thought I should get one that had the ability to stand up vertically as well as horizontally but I haven't missed that feature yet. Shipped quickly and great price!

See 1 answered question